Reviews for Monkey D Haru and the Goblet of Fire
Neo-Devil chapter 11 . 6/19
okay, heres an idea you should use, Portal loop, then once enough momentum is gained, form another portal and combine with haki to throw a powerful attack. (remember, think with Portals XD )
MAJORMATT1234 chapter 14 . 4/21
Very Excited to see what happens next. This is one of the best fanfic series I've ever read and love the originality and creativity with the story. Please keep the chapters coming for I hate waiting. :)
Guest chapter 14 . 9/27/2015
Please, continue this fic
Kitty Katrona chapter 14 . 5/21/2015
I've read all the way from book 1 this is amazing! Cant wait for more!
Alexsnchz92 chapter 14 . 5/20/2015
I think im hooked on your stories i read this series in a few days and i really enjoyed you!
ninjamarauder77 chapter 14 . 4/24/2015
Come on, could you update faster pleeeaasse? I love this story and I really want to know what happens later on. :D :D Your entire Monkey D. Haru series is amazing. Keep up the good work! And many thanks for writing this story.
crazzyredhead chapter 14 . 2/13/2015
Ok bad idea reading this while at school burst into laugher and couldn't stop while in the lab.. Great chapter update again and soon keep it up
crazzyredhead chapter 13 . 2/13/2015
i must say i do enjoy this chapter a lot and can't wait fore more keep up the amazing work
Plumalchemyst chapter 14 . 2/4/2015
love it
Ultimate-Zelda-fan chapter 14 . 2/3/2015
You got the title from the Simpsons, didn't you?
Molly Grace 16 chapter 14 . 2/3/2015
Good chapter. I was right. Haru's dragon-taming expedition was highly entertaining.
Syafiq chapter 14 . 2/3/2015
How to train a dragon haru style
Baby Fawn chapter 13 . 1/26/2015
This is looking good so far. Am liking it. Reread all of them so I could remember what the 4 storie was about lol. But hope to read more soon
AshK1980 chapter 13 . 1/24/2015
Good work as always!
Molly Grace 16 chapter 13 . 1/24/2015
Good chapter. I think it would be funny to watch Haru tame a dragon.