Reviews for Monkey D Haru and the Goblet of Fire
ninjamarauder77 chapter 14 . 4/24
Come on, could you update faster pleeeaasse? I love this story and I really want to know what happens later on. :D :D Your entire Monkey D. Haru series is amazing. Keep up the good work! And many thanks for writing this story.
crazzyredhead chapter 14 . 2/13
Ok bad idea reading this while at school burst into laugher and couldn't stop while in the lab.. Great chapter update again and soon keep it up
crazzyredhead chapter 13 . 2/13
i must say i do enjoy this chapter a lot and can't wait fore more keep up the amazing work
Plumalchemyst chapter 14 . 2/4
love it
Ultimate-Zelda-fan chapter 14 . 2/3
You got the title from the Simpsons, didn't you?
Molly Grace 16 chapter 14 . 2/3
Good chapter. I was right. Haru's dragon-taming expedition was highly entertaining.
Syafiq chapter 14 . 2/3
How to train a dragon haru style
Baby Fawn chapter 13 . 1/26
This is looking good so far. Am liking it. Reread all of them so I could remember what the 4 storie was about lol. But hope to read more soon
AshK1980 chapter 13 . 1/24
Good work as always!
Molly Grace 16 chapter 13 . 1/24
Good chapter. I think it would be funny to watch Haru tame a dragon.
Ghostunderasheet chapter 13 . 1/22
What do you mean by 'certain other thing', huh?! Now I'm all worried!
Penguin Lord0029 chapter 13 . 1/21
Hi you also a A Tv Troups page of your own by the way. tvtropes pmwiki/ pmwik i. php/ Creator / EmmaIveli (just Remove the spaces and thanks of the great update.
Hikari Ino chapter 13 . 1/21
awesome
Plumalchemyst chapter 13 . 1/21
Love it now back to the one piece Rosario crossover I am reading seriously this was a good chapter
maizoon1990 chapter 12 . 1/4
I love this story, when are you going to continue with this? I really cant wait for goblet of fire of this series especially what is hancock or luffy going to do to Umbridge!