Reviews for Halfway Til Bliss
ReadR chapter 1 . 12/4/2010

I loss at words. Good job. Though I don't think they would leave a child simply because he's not a bender. There's many non-bender in fire nation army.
CrayonsPink chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
I really liked this piece. It was sad, yet very sweet.
Aussie-Muggle chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
For want of something more creative to say... n'awwwwwwwwwww! That was so sweet!
Bluetiger chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
What a great oneshot. It might be relatively short, but it's got an emotional punch to it that is rare to find on a site like this. :)

Personally, while I loved every part of this story, it was the life affirming nature of the ending, as Piando's father inadvertently reminded the swordsman about which bonds were really important to him, that I found particularly moving. _
Lily of the Valli chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
Beautiful, sad and heartwarming. I love PiandaoSokka in fatherson relationship. It's ironic that Piandao's father is speaking about pride.
Anaroriel chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
Ooh, I really liked this. I loved the past that you gave Piandao, and I think it's very sweet that Piandao sees Sokka as a son. Overall, fantastic one shot. :D
ajj7sunhawk chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
wow that was good! great short story

Rickashay chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
*Cries* You make me love him as a character! I don't know how you do it, but when you write him I feel as if my heart is being squeezed and I'm supposed to either grin or cry. Well...I didn't exactly cry but I am grinning because of the ending. Wonderful, wonderful job! For some reason, I feel both sad and happy. :) Loved the ending. _
Vallavarayan chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
that was nice man(gal?)
Scarletty chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
I guess bending is a little overrated, it is powerful, but Piandao, Mai, and Sokka are all proof that strength isn't always taken from bending. I think your story show that very nicey. Plus, ZukoxMai is like, the One True Pairing.
25 | « Prev Page 1 2