Reviews for A Push In The Right Direction
pupstarstar chapter 8 . 6/20
This is going to be priceless!
pupstarstar chapter 5 . 6/20
Hehehehe~ I like Espeon! Will he have to explain to the other pokemon what desire and mating are? And will he eventually be the first to claim Harry as he seems to be the boldest in his want for Harry?
I really like the fic. Good job.

However, I'd like to point out something regarding this chapter: sex as a means of reproduction should not be a new thing for the pokemon. Eggs carrying live pokebabies don't just appear from nowhere. Eggs carrying young need the semen from males to fertilize them.
So... Basically the only difference in reproduction (birds/lizards/pokemon etc. vs. humans/other mammals) is that others give birth to babies and others eggs carrying the babies. Both require mating (aka sex), semen from the males and egg(cell)s from the female the semen fertilizes.

I'm aware this might be something you already know and ignored for the sake of plot/comedy, but it really bothered me. As you've said, the transfiguration only altered the pokemons' bodies, not their minds. That means that the pokemons are self-aware and intelligent creatures. For that reason I find the "pokemons don't know about sex and reproduction" thing to be utterly ridiculous.
ShadowLady89 chapter 10 . 4/8
is there mpreg
lovely kitty chapter 10 . 3/23
Aww ! This is awsome please update soon i can't wait to read more
1sunfun chapter 9 . 3/5
Just a quick question. Does Harry still have the Horkrux or not. In this chapter it seems, as if he still has it, but earlier it seemed, as if it wasnt attached to Harry anymore.
1sunfun chapter 10 . 3/5
Interesting.
Emperor Vanquest chapter 10 . 2/15
This is a cute story. It seems very unique to me, and I hope you don't neglect the plot by focusing too much on the emotional connection forming between your cast. It's well established this is slash, and that Harry will be building his Harem.

Feel free to pic up the pace and focus the chapters more on developing and furthering the plot vs. the character's personalities...we have a clear view of them now.
Corisynth chapter 10 . 1/30
watch?vFQRW0RM4V0k

First thought upon reading the end of the Author Note.
Matt chapter 10 . 1/29
please update your Naruto and Supernatural stories.
Mirage chapter 10 . 1/29
aww no...how can they tell tha with supernatural abilities by Harry ...he did not do anything...
how mewtwo findd them and Harry bevor this People can try anything.

cant wait to see the next chapters, maybe again some longer ones

Attention splitt between the Boys equally... hmmmm...maybe some more Lucario or Dragonier together time with Harry, or that each one of them find a time to be alone with him, but anything but this you give all of them enough Attention, even when ninetails wants a bit more attention;)

will you give them names one day, or nikname?
it maybe would look strange when they walk in ton and call themself ninetail or lucario or so

cant wait for the next chaps
*snickers* Oh my. A confrontation with a Team Rocket squad ought to be... informative. And troublesome- getting rid of them once might not be hard, but it would only perk further interest in the group unless one of them knows how to alter memories (and thinks to bother). At least it ought to be entertaining for us! Rocket isn't /all/ bad for practical reasons- ruling the world doesn't mean much when there isn't a world left to rule, after all- but they are definitely going to hit most if not all of Harry's "oh hell no" buttons soon enough.
Of all the "Team"s, the only one I can think of that /might/ manage to not do that immediately is Team Plasma, and that's only if he first encounters members of the factions within it that actually /believe/ that they are fighting to free Pokémon and to have them treated and living alongside humans as equals. Like N. Actually, N and this Harry meeting could be /really/ cool, though it wouldn't make much sense given what we've had hinted about where this story fits in the setting within the broader series. N's stupefaction over the Pokémon-turned-humans could be /really/ fun, though, plus Harry has experience at this point with poking logic-shaped holes in other people's plots and "smelling a rat". Which would be bad for Ghestis. Maybe someone has better inspiration than I for an Omake or two? XD

Yeah, the boys are getting a decent spread of attention- especially as they start voluntarily interacting with each other in more than fights. Scenes might focus more on one or two than others, but then another scene catches us up on other boys, so it rounds out well enough. I can see it getting a bit troublesome in the future sometimes, though, so I wish you continued success, author!
Fights are going to be a headache, I can just see it, if they last long enough for more than a couple tricks to happen. The whole "human-shaped but still using Pokémon moves" thing ought to be unexpected enough to kind of trump most of what everyone else tries. At the very least, even knowing the possibility exists keeping track of all of them at once while they look human will probably take a /lot/ of getting used to for anyone outside the group.
Especially if they never have a reason to /really/ show off in front of the rest of the humans. One or two tricks and "bye bye" doesn't help much in collecting information~! XD
*amusement* I love how utterly captivated they are by Harrykins, even when they have no idea why.
*giggles* There are definite benefits to a Lucario being one of the changed Pokémon and the one who remained physically closest to Harrykins when they woke- the base physical structure is similar enough to limit the potential panicking most other species ought to be dealing with... XD
I suppose most Pokémon that had been around enough would possibly wonder if the transformations had a similarity to Evolutions, especially if said Pokémon had only witnessed but never before experienced one? Some of them are pretty damn drastic changes beyond size!
sad sabrin chapter 10 . 1/24