Reviews for A Push In The Right Direction
Guest chapter 5 . 19h
Gush that was like WHAT? NO CHAPTER ANYMORE? This is the second worst cliffhanger I've ever read
O chapter 3 . 20h
Lol this gotta be some twisted story but I have to admit I was captured by this story. He's very lucky lol. This idea of yours is very interesting ahem ahem.
AvianaSawada1827 chapter 5 . 5/15
OOOHHH, What happens next?
:3 waffles
Utasaki N chapter 5 . 4/16
Oh for the love of Acres Harry you must protect your innocents XDDDDDD **Giggles** When I kept reading I couldn't stop giggling so much you made my day I'm on cloud 10 thats how good it is XDDDDDDD At first I was like 'Damn Umbreon keep yourself under control' until 'HOLY CRAP!? Espeon had a planed all along to get close to Harry and steal a kiss from him **Giggles uncontrollably** damn he's smoother then Umbreon' I hope in the next chapter Harry face goes all red like a tomato and then one of them pushes Espeon away and do the same to Harry making him squeak like a girl or faint that be so funny XDDDDDDDDDD PLEASE UPDATE SOON I REALLY WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT XDDDDDDDDDDD /
Allykrau chapter 5 . 4/8
Hahaha of course something like that only happens to Harry xD
loved it :D
rmiser1994 chapter 5 . 3/4
great story so far! are the newly human pokemon going to come up with their own names since calling by their species in public will be a dead give-away ... also i think that it would be a harry thing - you know - calling by name instead of what they are ... thats my opinion . Cannot wait to read more!
fanficreader.com chapter 5 . 2/12
Pweeeees update!
I adore your idea! Pwees pwetty pwees!
*virtual hug*
crimson reaper 218 chapter 1 . 2/8
please update this story soon...thank you...
Lady Kaiki chapter 5 . 1/24
Awesome ! Plz, update soon !
MattKennedy chapter 5 . 1/18
Awesome story! :) I usually don't like Harem stories, but I like this one so far (I think it's because the 'harem' is made up of OCs and thus it's not as absurd as other stories). Hope you continue it sometime!
Deathe chapter 5 . 1/9
This story is quite amusing to read since this is Pokemon who have been turned into humans. Sometimes i read stories with similar situations and they aren't well done, not that I'm saying yours is. I do hope you haven't abandoned it-i love the story so far!
AliceSteves chapter 5 . 11/15/2014
Oh. My. God. Why did you stop? Please update soon. I'd love to read what happens next.
imaginz96 chapter 5 . 10/12/2014
Awww, this is so cute! Love the story! Hope you update soon :)
sousie chapter 5 . 9/15/2014