Reviews for Five Times Team Members were Accosted by
mizu chapter 1 . 2/4
Brilliant! i can't stop grinning!
i especially loved Cho's taking the hint, and J/L's banter about damsel in distress (plus milady and Sir Patrick!), and...basically how you poke fun with the whole Lisbon-being-kidnapped trope!
rcfan77 chapter 2 . 12/20/2014
Absolutely wonderful! :)
rcfan77 chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
That was fun! :)
MichaellaD chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
"It's the sort of thing you can really only be wrong about once!"
"His voluntary communicativeness raised a red flag."

Brilliant lines in this. And I can't even describe how funny the third one was.
LouiseKurylo chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
Love them fussing with each other. VERY in-character and well done. Love the vignette III. Crack fiction. AND iv - even better. Not to mention V. Excellent fun. Thanks for the enjoyment!
MarieLaure98 chapter 2 . 5/26/2013
Please make an other one! I love them!
StarryNight251 chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
OMG the last kidnapping was from your other fic that!
TheButterflyCurse996 chapter 2 . 11/19/2011
Lol,I couldn't stop laughing if I tried! that was hilarious! I wish you'd continue this story!
Lothlorien Aeterna chapter 2 . 9/11/2011
Hahahah! I loved these! Are you planning on writing more?
kate chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
This was so funny, i cried. I love how you managed to weave it all together. made my day
Ebony10 chapter 2 . 5/23/2011
"Plus they travel in packs," Cho said, speaking for the first time.

"Actually," Jane interjected with a grin. "I'm pretty sure the term is herds."

"Whatever," Cho said with a shrug. "What they lack in intelligence they make up for in superior numbers."

That was great. So Cho.

hehe, and the last scenario made me giggle. Multiple times. I love how Jane didn't bother trying to refute that he hovers in Lisbon's personal space. Just that he didn't wait around for a pat on the head. lol. And Lisbon's "No one cares, Jane." was perfect. Wonderful chapter. Should have read it earlier...
Ebony10 chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
Okay, that was seriously the highlight of my month. I really, really loved it. I love me a bit of ridiculousness. Not to mention the fantastic banter and wonderful writing. Also, that last one was great. Here are some fave parts (okay, I apologize in advance for not being more discerning in telling the parts I love, but really, when I love so many of them it's quite believable that these many are my faves):

Come with me to the creepy abandoned warehouse Lisbon," she mocked.

"His voluntary communicativeness raised a red flag," Cho told her.

"You're just cranky because now you owe me," Jane said blithely.

That temporarily halted his colleague in her tracks. "Excuse me? Iowe you?" she repeated in disbelief. "I've probably saved your life at least a dozen times in the last month alone!"

"Well, now you're obviously exaggerating," Jane told her.

The lunatic was currently strutting around the room unbelievably pompously, while wearing a velvet smoking jacket, which Lisbon didn't even realize they still even made anymore.

"I'm one of those kidnappers who wants to keep the object of his obsession pure and unspoiled. Removes the need for any creepy physical contact from the whole proceedings."

"Excellent. That's my favorite kind of kidnapping!"

"Jump out of a moving car?" she asked in disbelief. "In handcuffs? Yeah, that sounds like a great idea. This isn't the movies,"she scoffed

"Stockholm Syndrome"
PJaneL chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
Just found this story and LOVE it!

Don't know why but when I read iii, I thought the evil mastermind might be Jane! So I knew it is Jane in v right away.

The first four stories make me rolling in laughters! The last one...blush...but love it! So glad that you are going to continue it in Restraints!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
Part 5 was terrific and demands a follow-up. The humour of the other parts was perfect. Really enjoyable.
Tinuviel Rose chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
LOL this is so funny especially the evil mastermind! I love satire.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »