Reviews for Five Times Team Members were Accosted by
LouiseKurylo chapter 1 . 2/20
Love them fussing with each other. VERY in-character and well done. Love the vignette III. Crack fiction. AND iv - even better. Not to mention V. Excellent fun. Thanks for the enjoyment!
MarieLaure98 chapter 2 . 5/26/2013
Please make an other one! I love them!
StarryNight251 chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
OMG the last kidnapping was from your other fic Restraints...love that!
TheButterflyCurse996 chapter 2 . 11/19/2011
Lol,I couldn't stop laughing if I tried! that was hilarious! I wish you'd continue this story!
Lothlorien Aeterna chapter 2 . 9/11/2011
Hahahah! I loved these! Are you planning on writing more?
kate chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
This was so funny, i cried. I love how you managed to weave it all together. made my day
Ebony10 chapter 2 . 5/23/2011
"Plus they travel in packs," Cho said, speaking for the first time.

"Actually," Jane interjected with a grin. "I'm pretty sure the term is herds."

"Whatever," Cho said with a shrug. "What they lack in intelligence they make up for in superior numbers."

That was great. So Cho.

hehe, and the last scenario made me giggle. Multiple times. I love how Jane didn't bother trying to refute that he hovers in Lisbon's personal space. Just that he didn't wait around for a pat on the head. lol. And Lisbon's "No one cares, Jane." was perfect. Wonderful chapter. Should have read it earlier...
Ebony10 chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
Okay, that was seriously the highlight of my month. I really, really loved it. I love me a bit of ridiculousness. Not to mention the fantastic banter and wonderful writing. Also, that last one was great. Here are some fave parts (okay, I apologize in advance for not being more discerning in telling the parts I love, but really, when I love so many of them it's quite believable that these many are my faves):

Come with me to the creepy abandoned warehouse Lisbon," she mocked.

"His voluntary communicativeness raised a red flag," Cho told her.

"You're just cranky because now you owe me," Jane said blithely.

That temporarily halted his colleague in her tracks. "Excuse me? Iowe you?" she repeated in disbelief. "I've probably saved your life at least a dozen times in the last month alone!"

"Well, now you're obviously exaggerating," Jane told her.

The lunatic was currently strutting around the room unbelievably pompously, while wearing a velvet smoking jacket, which Lisbon didn't even realize they still even made anymore.

"I'm one of those kidnappers who wants to keep the object of his obsession pure and unspoiled. Removes the need for any creepy physical contact from the whole proceedings."

"Excellent. That's my favorite kind of kidnapping!"

"Jump out of a moving car?" she asked in disbelief. "In handcuffs? Yeah, that sounds like a great idea. This isn't the movies,"she scoffed

"Stockholm Syndrome"
PJaneL chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
Just found this story and LOVE it!

Don't know why but when I read iii, I thought the evil mastermind might be Jane! So I knew it is Jane in v right away.

The first four stories make me rolling in laughters! The last one...blush...but love it! So glad that you are going to continue it in Restraints!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
Part 5 was terrific and demands a follow-up. The humour of the other parts was perfect. Really enjoyable.
Tinuviel Rose chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
LOL this is so funny especially the evil mastermind! I love satire.
Afterglow04 chapter 2 . 11/19/2010
Hahaha! God, this is truly brilliant. If I feel like I need a good pick-me-up or just a general laugh, I know I'll be able to come back and read this fic. I loved all of these parts, they were so in character! And not just Jane and Lisbon, but all of the characters which I think is pretty rare. And probably not easy to do, I love team fic :)

"He'd never noticed before how often he inadvertently moved towards her when they interviewed people until that ability was taken away."

This line was so lovely And also very true, I like how you included this.

Also, I have to ask: was Frank the goat named after the Livejournal goat or was that a coincidence? I totally saw him in front of my eyes when reading that just now :p

I can't wait for chapter three!

- Cathy

P.S. You've taught me a new word, which I always enjoy, because I had no idea what an ungulate was. Hee.
MK chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
I found this today and started laughing out loud at #3. #5 was good too, but the third is my favorite. Having Lisbon argue with a literary device was just too funny!

As soon as I get a minute, I'm moving on to the next chapter. And saving this in my keeper file!
waterbaby134 chapter 2 . 11/10/2010
I loved this. Plain and simple. My favourite ones were the last two, I had a good giggle at the thought of Jane vs the goat and the scene with the pony was one of my faves of season one so i liked reading the continuation of that. And I also laughed at the one where Cho finally got to see a zebra. Immediately made me think of his line (can't remember which episode it came from) "You know, I don't get zoos. You pay money to look at animals, why?" Haha. I love him. Another awesome chapter and thanks for another few minutes worth of happy reading!
forthecoast chapter 2 . 11/10/2010
You must have known I needed this today. HEEEE. Also, I always enjoy intelligent silliness!

LOVE Cho and the zebra. Rigsby and the pot-bellied pig. VP getting chased by a bull. ANNNND, PONY

But I cannot lie, goat is my favorite! It head-butted him and ate his suit. I LOVE IT. Also, goat was territorial of Lisbon. I kind of adore it, ngl. I kicked a goat at a petting zoo once because it tried to eat my shoelaces. I was three :-P

More silliness please ;)!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »