Reviews for Night of the Living Dead
Mizz Loon chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
How will poor Val react to such a thing?! Eh heh, good story friend, chow!
Mad Writer in Manila chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
That was the funniest reason for a zombie apocalypse ever! The part about Snowball and also the zombies doing the hokey-pokey was hilarious. The interactions between Xellos and Filia was funny an in-character. You are my favorite writer when it comes to Xellos/Filia.
FlickerDaCat chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
This is the BEST Zombie Apocalypse ever!

Dear god, the dialogue between Xellos and Filia! Is it just me or are they almost married? XD

"I'm going to have a word with the neighborhood association about that young man," Filia said with a sour expression. "There ought to be some sort of law against raising the dead."

"At least not on a school night," Xellos commented.

You killed me, right there! 8D
MikariStar chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
lol! poor Snowball XD this was a fun story
Phoenix Satori chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
between all the zombie movie references, jillas' stunningly comprehensive apocalypse scenario-smorgasbord, val falling asleep in xellos' lap (D'AWW! xInfinity), filia smashing some serious undead face, xellos sweetly-discreetly imploding the skull of whichever unfortunate zombie was making brain-sucking designs on his cut-ass rugged dragon, xellos wanting to name val's fluffy kitty after a famous japanese demon, filia knocking said fluffy kitty right outta the park, and an amateur necromancer trying to get the living dead to do the hokey-pokey, all i have to say is:

bravo-kudos-thank-ya', ma'am.
Mariagoner chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
Hee! Awesome Halloween fic and I can't stop giggling over Snowball becoming a twinkle in the sky! And of course, the banter is top-notch as always. Excellent job!
OTP chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
HAHAHAHAAHA zombies always make me laugh this was epic win hahaha
Pixie Pan chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
Wonderful! Love it! Xelloss. Filia. Zombies. What's there not to love? XD

Thanks so much for this funny, yummy Halloween treat!
unjaundiced chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
BRILLIANT! That was witty and brilliant and hilarious!

"Do I keep blacking out before number one?" has got to be one of the best lines in this. Now if only the real Zombie Apocalypse would be fun like this... XDDD

You write some of the best Filia and Xellos situations ever. Filia's odd thought processes are always impossibly great to read.

But with the zombie braining, maybe the rating should be bumped up to PG?
cyberimp6 chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
Excellently done humorous story. (We'll try not to think about where that brain came from.) Mind you, I can't help thinking that Jilias would have been a little more enthusiastic about a chance to try out his bombs. But the references to the various famous horror movies were pretty clever, and the line about not hearing the reasons number one was especially funny.
CleverName chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
Oh this was funny, i really loved the halloween gift!
PsychoSongstress chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
Haha that was funny, and i really love the way you wrote Jilas part!