Reviews for And They Call It Puppy Love
YaoiGirlie chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
OMG. this story was too adorable. Plz plz write more of Xemnas x Saix. No one writes it like u do. Go youuu lol
Wolfie231 chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
Not bad so far you should up date it
Lita Snow chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
That was incredibly cute! I have never read a Saix X Xemnas fic before, but I really liked it. I believe I shall be reading all your other KH fics since I liked this one so much!
Jhyena aj jax chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Omg that's how I felt when the boy I like I knew sat behind me u would feel just like saix did in this story lol
alexandria's genesis chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
This is cute :)
Ceri Moriarty chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
SO CUTE.

Eeeeee, puppylove!Saïx is SO ADORABLE. CUUUUUUTE.

Also, devious!Xemnas is entertaining.
quietlyintheshadows chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
this was cute! and I enjoyed Xigbar getting slapped as well as the flirting dusk joke! :D I enjoyed this bit of fluff (ironic I read this on Valentine's Day too)
YaoiLove101 chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Aw, I loved this story! Awesomeness! I like the joke about dusks flirting; that was funny!
crystal-river chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
*giggle**giiiiigglez*

Oooooh, I just love the awkvardness in your story...but it's way too fast pased. If I were you I'd make atleast 3 chapters and get the relationship between Saix and Xemnas to grow slower and hotter, you know. But all in all i liked it a lot :) kthxbai
PyRoAj chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
LOVE! I will give you cookies if you write more :3
Please Deactivate This Account chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
Awwww, that was so cute. Axel is a pedo O.o. Fluff is a nice change to smut, the sniff thing made me laugh, I expected Saix to be the doggy-sniffer not Xemmy.