Reviews for Running
DolbyDigital chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
I really like this. I think that you managed to capture Thomas really well. The only improvement I would suggest is maybe breaking it up into sections/stanzas? There seem to be obvious places where a break would take place, but where one hasn't been included.
Nyimphadora chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
Wow! I like it :) This is awesome!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
I like it :-)
Liza33 chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
this is awesome!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
This so didn't take ten minutes, complete lie. It is good, but the amount of rhyming words makes that short of time impossible... Plus when you put something like, "kinda random, kinda stupid" at the end, that just proves you want people to praise you and say "oh wow, your so good at writing." "that was so awesome." etc.

Not that it's not good, because it is. But you don't need to lie to make people like it.
Maya chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
I loved it! Its not stupid at all. ;)
cutiechannylover1197 chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
One word to describe it is... not stupid but I can't think of a word so i shall say . Yep, I like it, It gives a genuine glow to what Thomas is really feeling and thinking. Even though you seem to see it as babble, great job
Theilon chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
Great poem. Ten minutes? Wow, you're good!
percyjacksonian chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Awesome!
togssg16 chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Cool :) I liked it!
keotey1228 chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
i liked it...
TheWorldBookGirl chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
I think it's really good! It's not stupid at all!
Starissa chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
that was awesome

10 minutes :O that is quite a skill

great job
PjoFablehavenGoneHeirGreenrLym chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
I liked it a lot! It was amazing :) I liked the Trying to find The past he can't see part(s) the best
xxDodo chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
WOW that was really good! Amazingly written, and though this is a slightly late review, I just found this and great job! I liked the middle the best, where it said "The dark cloud of his mind." It was...intriguing :).

-Dodo