Reviews for Out To Get You
fangirlxfantasies chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
I love this one, and I'm bummed I didn't see it earlier.

I seriously hope you continue this. There is seriously a huge shortage of Danielson fics. I have no clue why though. I mean, like I said on LJ, DB is a pimp! I mean, everyone loved him! least I do...lol :P
Glamagirl chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
So I read one of your stories and I just had to check some more, and as soon as I saw Miz/Danielson I had to read. I think Bryan is an adorable laid back dork and I like how he was just trying to keep going as Mike refused to stop bother him lol, he is totally unaware of how poor Miz is truly feeling and I think that only adds to the story.

As for Mike, he is like a kid that likes a girl at school and doesn't know how to approach so he just molests her, pulling at her hair, making fun of her and overall trying to make her life a living hell when all he really wants is her attention.

That's what Miz is doing, he likes Bryan more than he should and because the man acts like he doesn't give a rat's ass he does what he does by nagging him.

I love it! I just love the interaction between them and once again, I think you nailed the characters perfecly.

And that dream Bryan had, maybe without knowing ihe kinds of likes Mike and that's the way his subconcious deals with it! haha.

Anyway, I wouldn't mind at all if you continue with this and in case you do I'll put an alert on this.

Nani
The Peep93 chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
Wait! Update! I've been looking for a story with these guys !
GrandpasGuitars chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
I enjoyed this immensely. Mike was all there, arrogant and not afraid to say what's on his mind, yet there's still a fear of losing everything he worked so hard for. Then there's Bryan. That batman shirt was an excellent touch. I think there was no way to show how different they are then to have them wear the most opposite things in the world, yet how similar they are through their words.
takers dark lover chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
I don't know if I can get behind this pairing. I think it will be interesting if I can.
SaraHHH chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
I am so happy that you have posted the fic I requested you have made me one very happy bunny right now.

Anyways I really loved this I was wondering how it would turn out and there feelings where totally believable, as sometimes there is more to it than just jealously. I look forward to what happens next as neither of them will admit how they feel about each other.

Can't wait for the next part and once again thanks for doing this your awesome.
Mizzy681 chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
Was torn between reading this for my much needed dose of Mike and not reading it because I think Daniel Bryan is not meant to be in slash and especially not with my Mikey. I obviously read it and was glad I did it. It's amazing how you set up the tension between them, I'm really glad you didn't go all the way, I love the way you ended it. Please don't write a second part with sex.. that's ugh.
redsandman99 chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
Oooh me like. Me like very much
Karu-DarkAngel chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
Ah, Bryan/Miz! I waited so long for someone to finally write about them. That said I really like how you portrayed their characters, I especially like how Bryan turned out. He is as calm and collected as I expect him to be as opposed to the hot-headed personality of Mike.

I very much enjoyed reading it and I hope that you continue the story some time in the future.
LegacyChick chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
Ah yeah... the undeniable tension between them finally written down in a story... and explained. *grins* Actually... it's the best explanation I've ever heard for their "rivalry" :P

Really, great writing-job as always and I really envy you for being able to write absolutely rare pairings in such a very conviniencing way that I can't help but think about the possibility that it is all true :) (hopefully that made any sense)