Reviews for October 31st on the Disc!
Virtuella chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
Lol, Hamfast, what is the Discworld coming to if Granny has a mobile phone now? And make sure you won't let the LU know about that Black Stallions very big, um, whatchcallit? Good to see you poking fun at all and sundry!
hixto chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
I'm not all that familiar with this fandom but the story is cute and it has some fun humor. Here are some lines I particularly liked:

"It pointed a ghostly finger in her direction and laughed manically, though why skeletons do that is hard to fathom."

I've always wondered about that too. lol

" 'That's quite enough of that!(5)' snapped Granny. 'Besides, that was the last challenge!' "

You sly dog. ;-)

" 'Ah, you need a beer to help with the trying time you have just had!' suggested Magrat.

'Nope, I just fancy a beer!'(9) said Nanny."

Funny stuff.

Very tongue-in-cheek humor here, and the footnotes are obviously part of that. I enjoyed this, and now I want to know more about Granny.
InsanityInside chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
I'm sorry to tell you this, but this is really OOC. And some of your footnotes are really pointless. You don't need to tell your readers that Nanny Ogg isn't an OC and the joke you just made was a joke.

Also, JKR did not rip off Discworld (No, really, Pterry did not invent wizards.) and you are not getting revange on her by making references to Harry Potter in a Discworld fic.
Gothgirlreid chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
Erm...I hate to flame, and I hardly ever do it, but I think this might be considered a flame review...

The characters are rediculously out of character...like, seriously not even close. And JK Rowling did not copy from Discworld. It's nothing like Harry Potter. And Death, to the best of my knowledge, has never turned p in the hopes of A NICE CUPPA, especialy with Granny. I realise that this could be read in a slightly...nasty way, but it's not meant to be. It's supposed to be...criticism, yes, but not nastily...sorry...