Reviews for Aftermath
martina chapter 4 . 2/21/2012
write more write more write more
nel21 chapter 4 . 2/18/2012
Oh pls pls pls! continue!
Roxanne chapter 4 . 11/5/2011
Hi,

I know this story is a bit old but I had to comment and let you know how much I love it! I only found Chase last week and have seen every episode since then! I personally prefer Jimmy and Annie but I really like the way you wrote Annie and Ben :D

Thanks for an AWESOME story :D
janie chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
please keep writing i keep reading it over and over because its so good i cant take not know please one more chapter
ChaseROCKS chapter 4 . 9/2/2011
I LOVE this story, adbailey! I know you're working on your Annie/Jimmy one, but I am absolutely in love with Ben&Annie! They are SO cute together! Ben brings out a side of Annie we never would've seen if he hadn't shown up. I totally ship them, Ben&Annie ALL the way! Please, please, PLEASE continue this story! You are an awesome writer! And now that Jimmy knows about them, I CAN'T WAIT to see what happens next! PLEASE continue! Pretty please, with a pair of boots on top? :D
ninja girl chapter 4 . 1/18/2011
hey is this story going to be continued?
Nappa-6 chapter 3 . 1/1/2011
Please continue with this story. I'm really enjoying it. Maybe you can continue with both your stories?
Annie Jimmy chapter 4 . 12/28/2010
I vote for annie and jimmy
Betherzz chapter 4 . 12/22/2010
its a good chapter and i vote keep with jimmy & annie (take ben out the the middle of bfe, knock him out, tie him up and leave his ass there!) LOL sorry that guys nothin but trouble... hes cute & sexy and has some pretty amazing eyes but hes nothin but trouble (see csi miami directors and other actors on the set, also third watch and go all the way back to his sunset beach days) decent piece of eye candy,but thats all he is ;) would love to see the jimmy & annie story go more chapters till the finish ;)

thanks for the story
pink cherri chapter 4 . 12/18/2010
Awww, please don't stop. Its getting so good with Jimmy finding out and them talking about her loving him. I love Annie and Ben together and I have been checking daily for an update on this story. Please continue and soon if possible.
Nappa-6 chapter 4 . 12/18/2010
Great story. I can't wait for the next chapter. I like the idea of Annie and Ben. Please update soon.
astacia chapter 4 . 12/18/2010
Oh, please, please, PLEASE don't stop this story. I love it. And now Jimmy knows and he's cool with it. Please write some more. Can't wait to see Marco find out and more of Ben taking care of Annie. Update soon.
annie frost chapter 4 . 12/17/2010
u need to rite more please i am totally loving ben and annie
h chapter 4 . 12/17/2010
continue! theres not enough ben annie stories out there.
MerDer355 chapter 4 . 12/17/2010
I like that idea since i like annie and jimmy better.