Reviews for Seekess
BookLovingPersonR.B.L chapter 5 . 2/26/2014
Yes, Saphira said the quote mentioned when she and Eragon were flying together. Fitting!
Blazestar of Shadowclan chapter 9 . 6/9/2012
I was going to track you down and kill you for murdering Starscream but then you brought him back to life!

This story is awesome though, going to read the sequel now!
9aza chapter 9 . 9/10/2011
I had a feeling you would do something like this after reading that message you sent me. ;)

I'm glad the trine wasn't killed and I really do hope you write that sequel.
K.Nicole314 chapter 5 . 9/5/2011
This chapter is the same as the one before! : )
9aza chapter 8 . 9/5/2011
TT Excuse me, I'm going to go cry in my emo corner.

*in the emo corner* Thundercracker! Skywarp! WHY? Oh Primus Starscream's next!

I will be eagerly waiting (and dreading) the next chapter.
flamingmarsh chapter 2 . 9/3/2011
I'm not trying to be rude but I would like to point out some things.

The rainmakers never did come to Earth.

Also, Autobots that fly are not Seekers. They are just fliers. The only Seekers are Decepticons that share Starscream's body frame.

Research before you write your story.
9aza chapter 7 . 9/2/2011
Oh no! The Elite Trine is going to be killed! TT

I can't wait for the next chapter. Please update soon.
Bigby the Big Bad Wolf chapter 5 . 4/26/2011
This is a very interesting story you got here. Pretty nice too.

So tell me, are the Seekess going to hook up with any of the seekers? At the moment my money is on Thundercracker, Skywarp, and Starscream.

After all, I just don't see the girls being interested in the Coneheads.
9aza chapter 4 . 3/14/2011
I wonder what's in that data card Skyfire gave them? I can't wait to see how the confrontation with the Coneheads goes.

Please update soon.
Person Who Likes Story chapter 3 . 12/4/2010
I like this. I wanna keep reading. I hope to see more.
9aza chapter 3 . 12/3/2010
Slipstream sure has an atitude.

Can't wait to see what happens next.
JZ Belexes chapter 2 . 11/4/2010
Fact Check: The Rainmakers never went to Earth. Slipstream doesn't belong to you; even if you're adapting a character from one continuity into another, you still can't claim that character as your own.

So lemme see if I got this straight. You set up the Seekers as a separate race, I can dig that. But after the Autobot Elders attacked their city for no reason (something Autobots would NEVER do, not even the more edgier incarnations) and all the Seekers signed up to the Decepticons, yours agreed to work for the Autobots even though they hate them and vice versa? And they thought the best way to find their brothers would be to join the opposite side instead of immigrate over to the Decepticons where they knew they were? Your characters have to be like the worst decision-makers ever.

Also the dialogue from all three sound interchangeable and gets borderline inane at some points.
9aza chapter 2 . 11/2/2010
Cool, you brought some background to Draft and her trine.

Hmm... The only thing I'm sure of is that they will meet their brothers on the battlefield.

Please update soon.
Mugiwara-Kaizokudan chapter 2 . 11/2/2010
Bring on Thundercracker! (: lmao

Awesome story! I like the beginning where the ground-pounders are all shitting themselves in fear of the Seekers haha! (:

Update!