Reviews for Triangles
WHS72 chapter 30 . 2/15
A friend recommended this to me and I have to say that this is one of the best works I have ever read in fanfiction. You made all the characters relatable and managed to make all the wacky events of the show blend so fluently with your own story arcs. You know a story is a success when you get that sense of loss upon completing it, that sense of realizing that you have come to the end of the line of that journey. Sure you can read it again, but it doesn't hold that same grandeur of the first read. My only complaint is that there were a few minor spelling errors, but those are commonplace in writing. All in all: Phenomenal.
joey chapter 30 . 4/17/2014
I love it so nice story
Agafa Shelly chapter 20 . 1/14/2014
favorite chapter.I agree with margret! xD
mywholelifeismusic chapter 30 . 8/19/2013
This was one of the those stories that caused me to look up from my phone while reading fanfics at 2 AM and just say out loud, "Shiiiiiiiiittttttt". Honestly I absolutely loved what you did with the relationships, and especially how you gave Margaret a unique personality and connection with rigby, not just mordecai. The story had extremely realistic moments and I felt connected to the story whenever I read. And while there were some minor flaws, I won't waste my time pointing them out, as the story has been written already. I will say this however: this story was incredibly well developed and you should become a writer. Thank you for an amazing story
Orkslayer98 chapter 30 . 8/1/2013
Aawwwww, I think it should have been m and m
Not m and r
Guest chapter 9 . 6/23/2013
This chapter is stupid in the show margret likes mordieci better thare even romanticle in love so you suck author guy
StonedMonkey1 chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
I admit I have skimmed over this story 2 years ago (Regular Show was the reason I got into FanFics. But I never actually made a story about the Show.), And I regret not Reading this! The Detail was perfect, and made perfect sense! You did a great job! I regret not reading this earlier! Thanks for making a wonderful piece of art!
Jonie chapter 30 . 1/13/2013
The story. Was a mindf*ck. Coming to the conclusion, your story is amazing, although I wasn't expecting masochistic torture and that much bloody violence and you know, realism. Congratulations, you have a fan who definitely needs recovery after reading the whole fan fiction for 6 hours.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Grammatical/spelling errors. Many.

Aside from that... Yep, typical day at the park.
Omid chapter 30 . 12/31/2012
Very impressive. That was a true work of art. The story had a complete twist to it. They all loved each other but in the end only one is forever alone. Very smart of you to type up alternate endings. What I like most about this story is that I never knew what to expect. That's a true element in Regular Show that you put into this story. Good job. :)
mun man chapter 27 . 12/2/2012
ur a gay
MxMFan chapter 30 . 10/28/2012
Oops sorry my previous comment was meant for chapter 30. I guess i forgot cause ive been reading it again :)
MxMFan chapter 25 . 10/28/2012
This has been one crazy story. I agree that its kinda sad that it has to end but every story has and ending...
Mordecai4ever chapter 26 . 10/4/2012
Wow this story is getting really weird. I managed to work out the 'Youcantsavehim' by the S, hooray for me. This is really good, can't wait to finish reading it
Guest chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
wow. pretty good for someone who says they can't write! nice job!