Reviews for Triangles
Foxy'sGirlfriend chapter 30 . 2/21
Chapter 19, My Favorite Chapter!
Seiko456 chapter 27 . 1/15
Lets start off with the overall story, its outstanding one of the best on here, and has a new demision to the whole situation which were not seen before. What is strange is its 5 years old. If your reading the reviews, what everyone has been saying is true its one of the best.

I have one problem: The ending, well writer cope out and took the easy route, We went though this whole passenger of new emotion and ideas and just caved in at the last moment, which disappoints me. There should have been a fourth ending: "Winds"

Benson just looked at Mordecai, what did you say; knowing all to well he wasn't going to be happy hearing the reply. I not choosing, all three of us have been to hell and back and were decide were going to try again and make a go of this. I will stay on working here but not living, while Margaret and Rigby will go work for Don.

Something like that etc etc etc.
Seiko456 chapter 14 . 1/13
It would have been fun of Mordecai just went for it, mind you I dont know how many people would be happy with three way what ever.
Le Magic Taco chapter 8 . 12/9/2015
FERTILIZER.
mr.myxsiple chapter 30 . 8/12/2015
Your fic is the first Regular Show fic I've read, and already it's my favorite of all time. Thanks for the story.
scrin99 chapter 30 . 5/22/2015
Just...bejeesus, have you blown my mind. This entire thing was NOT what I was expecting from this. This felt so much like an actual episode [ if a tad bit more insane ;) ].

Thank you for the Fic! :D
Jayden chapter 1 . 4/18/2015
Good
Bravo Six-Two chapter 30 . 2/15/2015
A friend recommended this to me and I have to say that this is one of the best works I have ever read in fanfiction. You made all the characters relatable and managed to make all the wacky events of the show blend so fluently with your own story arcs. You know a story is a success when you get that sense of loss upon completing it, that sense of realizing that you have come to the end of the line of that journey. Sure you can read it again, but it doesn't hold that same grandeur of the first read. My only complaint is that there were a few minor spelling errors, but those are commonplace in writing. All in all: Phenomenal.
joey chapter 30 . 4/17/2014
I love it so nice story
Agafa Shelly chapter 20 . 1/14/2014
favorite chapter.I agree with margret! xD
mywholelifeismusic chapter 30 . 8/19/2013
This was one of the those stories that caused me to look up from my phone while reading fanfics at 2 AM and just say out loud, "Shiiiiiiiiittttttt". Honestly I absolutely loved what you did with the relationships, and especially how you gave Margaret a unique personality and connection with rigby, not just mordecai. The story had extremely realistic moments and I felt connected to the story whenever I read. And while there were some minor flaws, I won't waste my time pointing them out, as the story has been written already. I will say this however: this story was incredibly well developed and you should become a writer. Thank you for an amazing story
Orkslayer98 chapter 30 . 8/1/2013
Aawwwww, I think it should have been m and m
Not m and r
Guest chapter 9 . 6/23/2013
This chapter is stupid in the show margret likes mordieci better thare even romanticle in love so you suck author guy
StonedMonk chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
I admit I have skimmed over this story 2 years ago (Regular Show was the reason I got into FanFics. But I never actually made a story about the Show.), And I regret not Reading this! The Detail was perfect, and made perfect sense! You did a great job! I regret not reading this earlier! Thanks for making a wonderful piece of art!
Jonie chapter 30 . 1/13/2013
The story. Was a mindf*ck. Coming to the conclusion, your story is amazing, although I wasn't expecting masochistic torture and that much bloody violence and you know, realism. Congratulations, you have a fan who definitely needs recovery after reading the whole fan fiction for 6 hours.