Reviews for You Promised
Ily18 chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Oh, Shiz, I'm crying like a baby! Are you happy? LOL

Anyway, it's a great story you wrote! At first I thought it was too short, but after reading it, I think it's the right lenght, you know?

I mean, I think you were right to mainly focus on the time they pinky promised to each othr to be best friends forever, and then jump to the time when Glinda finds Elphie's hat and she's mad at her for not keeping her promise.

Anyway, you wrote a great story that made cry, and I will definitely add it to my favorite stories! :)
elphaba wannabe chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
i loved the small conections to no good deed. this one gave glinda a backbone:)
degreenifyinggravity chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
The beginning was so cute, but the end made me want to cry! I loved this!
galinda glinda chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
very cute in the beginning, heartbreaking at the end. i really enjoyed it. i especially liked that elphie said "all right enough, so be it" like in no good deed. very clever :)
AprilGirl1 chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
Aww, sad story, but a sweet one too. :)
xXCherry-PieXx chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
I love it...you made me cry! (Whixh is quite hard to do with fanfiction!) I love the cuteness of the banter between them at the beginning and then the angsty-ness (real word?) at the end. I look forward to more!

Cherry x
claramadesouffles chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
Oh, Bagelba. Why must you break your UB's heart with this... this... this devatrating story? D:

Quite sad, Bagelba. You honestly made me depressed. Thanks a lot. This was beautifully written, and quite fantastic! :)

One of your bestest RPG buddies EVER,