Reviews for Losing My Religion
Lady Shady chapter 1 . 8/24
Awww. That's so cute.
Gleekforever12345 chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
aww such a sweet story my furt feelings are going threw the roof :) i loved this _
Lunatic Yaoi Fangirl chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
Aw! This was amazingly sweet! I loved it! Keep up the amazing work _
With love,
Lunatic Yaoi Fangirl666
Starship Gazer chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
new story idea Sue wants the New Directions to lose at Sections so much that she manipulates Kurt and he becomes anorexic, too weak to perform. She pulls out all the stops, trick mirrors, lypo, taking in costumes, feeding tube diet exc. Season 3, must also have recovery chapters
spot'scrazygirl chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
i like it, it was realy good.
allieisrandom chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Kurt DEFININTELY likes Ariel best. No. Doubt. About it.
And this story is perfect. I know I keep saying that but, well, it's the truth. I can't stop reading your stories when I'm supposed to be studying. THIS SHOULD HAVE HAPPENED IN CANON, DAMMIT!
trufflemores chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
I absolutely love how you respectfully incorporate religion into writing. I'm a Christian myself, and in complete honesty, I loved "Grilled Cheesus" for similar reasons. I felt that they handled the material maturely and didn't write it off completely. Even Kurt's cynical remarks were easily attributed to the fact that he was grieving over the possibility of losing his father and not simply a jab at religion itself. It breaks my heart that he was so alone during that period in his life, but at least here, we have a glimpse into a different possibility that was only hinted at during the show: Finn and Carole reaching out to help him, the former directly and the latter indirectly.

Carole provided the basic necessities, but ultimately it was Finn that extended the offer and insisted that Kurt eat and even let him fall asleep on his couch. Brotherly Furt is one of my favorites, and you always write them well. The way Finn is semi-competent in the kitchen is refreshing, too: it's easy to see that he's still clumsy with the more complex items and he doesn't want to venture into any culinary arts, but he's also able to make things like hot chocolate in order to comfort his grieving soon-to-be-stepbrother. He stays in character and remains a good support system for Kurt to rely on, and I adore that about your drabbles.

All in all, another wonderful piece.
WhatKatyDidNext chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
That was really sweet. If we'd gotten just one brotherly scene like this on the show, I would be so happy... but I'm guessing we never will now :-(
Chrysanthemum chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Wowee wow wow! This was fantastic. I'm a sucker for Furt, and this was gorgeously written. I especially loved the fact that Kurt & Finn were PERFECTLY in-character. Thanks for the great read! :)
LoonyLaLuna chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
I've always imagined that Kurt liked Mulan best, cause she was so strong. Yay! A fellow Christian, I agree about the whole being portrayed as stupid and a hypocrite. It gets so annoying the way people will automatically assume things if you say you're Christian. In fact I bet that if most of the world wasn't Christian we'd be where the LGBT community is. Trying to live our lives but persecuted for who we are. It's why I try not to judge. Anyway I loved the cute brotherly-ness between Finn and Kurt.*sighs happily* You did a great job with this.
Dugleik chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
I liked it in parts, although I skipped the end when god came up.

GC was the episode I went from not having an opinion of Mercedes, Tina and Quinn to kind of hating them for shoving religion at Kurt when he didn't need that at all.
chamilet chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
I was thinking that if Carole and Finn didn't take Kurt in during Grilled Cheesus, Burt and Carole's relationship didn't really stand much of a chance. Kurt and Finn are my favorite relationship in the show!

The thing I liked about Grilled Cheesus was that they weren't afraid to have two main characters be atheists and they were still atheists at the end of the episode!
Wild-Snapdragon chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
OMG! SOOOO CUTE! I know this FanFic is complete, but do you think you can maybe wright another chapter? Please, for me?

Also I think that Kurt's Favorite Disney princess would be... Mulan. They both would go to extraordinary messieurs to save there dad.
flower pot girl chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
I love the way you kept Finn awkward, which is so much more in character, yet trying so hard to help.
Stephosaur chapter 1 . 4/17/2012