Reviews for An Unlikely Pair
MiniSquatch chapter 17 . 8/25/2014
now that was a very very random appearance by Hephaestus...
MiniSquatch chapter 2 . 8/24/2014
It's kinda sad how despite being the son of the god of travelers, Travis can't read a map :P
Anibelli chapter 19 . 6/20/2014
*Squeal* this story is amazing!
laurenthehunter chapter 19 . 6/19/2014
Love this! Couldnt put it down til I finished it! :)
klan chapter 19 . 3/11/2014
maravilloso... *.* pobre Jo T.T
TheSadisticDaughterOfHades chapter 19 . 10/14/2013
Aww tratie! And whaatt Jo's a girl? She shouldn't have died! She's too young!
StandUpEvenIfYouStandAlone chapter 3 . 11/3/2011
operation travis: you dumbass. nice
Guest chapter 16 . 10/31/2011
ok ok ok i think the girl kid is demeters kid and not katie
ThePinkWriter chapter 19 . 8/25/2011
wow I loved this story!
MyNameIsNot chapter 19 . 4/25/2011
Well, at least now I know how Katie got the burns. And the ending wasn't that bad.
MyNameIsNot chapter 16 . 4/25/2011
Ok, am I seriously the only one who knows that satyrs are male. The satyrs are male and the nymphs are female. But nobody seems to get it.
MyNameIsNot chapter 6 . 4/24/2011
Sound Garden! I love Sound Garden! And I like the 'eccentric Demeter' thing, It's very amusing. Great story.
NegligibleNaina chapter 19 . 3/19/2011
Shiva and Vishnu? Really! So I read the first 17 or 18 chapter back when I didn't have an account and I just found this on my iTouch bookmarks so I read the last few chapters and as sad as it is to have Jo die, I really loved this story.
TheAravis chapter 19 . 1/22/2011
Whoa, this ended? Since when?

Ah, I see. The third of January. This January. Yes.

Anyway, I haven't reviewed since chapter twelve. So I'll just make up for it with one sort of big review.

Nice story. I actually like how in the ending, the only thing that was resolved was the prophecy. A bunch of good books/fics end that way.

Including this one. XD (That was cheesy, I know.)

The cab driver was a nice touch. That was awesome.

One more thing: The romance actually got a little cheesy in the end, but I always get bored with couples after they get together, so you don't need to take that to heart or anything.

Keep writing. Write whatever, but keep writing.

Katie chapter 19 . 1/13/2011
this was a greate chapter! Your reader-

Katie