Reviews for Not Long to Wait
spiritedghost chapter 16 . 1/3/2011
Okay ya wanker (sorry was channeling Spike). Let's be clear on a few facts about Vampires. They do not breath. Therefore Spike does not suck in air nor does he need to breath so you saying he get's the wind knocked out of him is rather pointless. Might I suggest you stop treating Spike as if he is human. Fact he breaths or rather takes in a breath so he can talk. Therefore every time he gets slammed in the stomach or chest he does not get the wind knocked out of him. You are confusing him with a human. Other then that nice story. (winks)
spiritedghost chapter 4 . 1/3/2011
Kind of really love this story. Always believed a Dawn / spike pairing would work if it was well thought out and well written. Guess what? You just made the big leagues. Now let's see if you can sustain this story. (Think of that as a challenge. You do like challenges don't you?)
Paire086 chapter 49 . 1/2/2011
That was great. Can't wait for the next chapter.

I loved the part where willow tells Xander to go sit down or something before you have a heart attack. He must have been really worked up when he thought Dawn died.

Keep up the great work.
Paire086 chapter 48 . 1/1/2011
That was great.

I love the part where Dawn said she was a twinkie and she'll be here forever.

Can't wait for the next chapter.
TheSilentType1988 chapter 48 . 1/1/2011
I love the last line about Dawn being a Twinkie. Great chapter I really enjoyed how you described William caging Spike's demon. It was brilliant.
crimsonlove4evr chapter 48 . 1/1/2011
See now this is a good way to start a new year. Keep up the good work.
Angel715 chapter 47 . 12/31/2010
THANK THE GODDESS I FINALLY FOUND A GOOD "SPAWN" FIC! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
TheSilentType1988 chapter 47 . 12/31/2010
Good Blondie Bear. Oh I am excited about Dawns newfound immortality! Keep up the wonderful work.
crimsonlove4evr chapter 47 . 12/31/2010
Poor Spike. God I really hate Riley. Can't wait for more.
Taylor chapter 46 . 12/30/2010
:( oh no...Poor Spike! You're a lovely writer and you should keep it up! This is by far one of my favorite fan fictions ever! Update soon!
TheSilentType1988 chapter 43 . 12/29/2010
I LOVED it. Great writing keep it up. Can't wait for more!
zeppoJane chapter 36 . 12/28/2010
best anal i've ever read in a fic. this was incredible hot... mmm spike showers... *drooling*
amyrjones91 chapter 40 . 12/27/2010
Lovin' the story! keep it up!
crimsonlove4evr chapter 37 . 12/23/2010
Argh the stupid initiative and Riley. Hopefully Spike will be okay.
Paire086 chapter 34 . 12/21/2010
I wonder what Spike is going to say, and what Angel is going to do. Whatever it is Riley defalantly deserves it.

That was great. Keep up the good work. Can't wait for the next chapter.
175 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »