Reviews for Not Long to Wait
TheSilentType1988 chapter 33 . 12/20/2010
I have a feeling Riley being in town is not a good thing. Nope I think it is bad very very bad. Come to think of it I never really like him in the show either, was always to goody boy, oops rambling. Keep up the awesome work!
crimsonlove4evr chapter 33 . 12/20/2010
Oh, now what do you have planned now :) can't wait
TheSilentType1988 chapter 32 . 12/19/2010
'"Hi, I'm Xander Harris, former resident of the Hellmouth." He reaches behind him and pulls a stake from his back pocket. "I always have a stake or two on me."

Dawn giggles and shakes his hand. "Nice to meet you, Xander. I'm Dawn, the Slayer."'

Best line ever!
TheSilentType1988 chapter 30 . 12/16/2010
This story is awesome! I would have never thought to pair Dawn and Spike. Excellent choice. Love how Xander has found the Spike love. Can't wait for the next chapter!
crimsonlove4evr chapter 29 . 12/15/2010
No all fine lol thanks for another blood filled chapter can't wait for more ;)
crimsonlove4evr chapter 28 . 12/14/2010
God I LOVED this chapter. I had so much trouble trying to read it though. I swear I ended up on the floor laughing my *** off lol spike as a girl lol but now that you mention it I guess he would be hot. Oh well, can't wait to see what happens to that jerkface.
zeppoJane chapter 26 . 12/11/2010
I love the way Willow woke Angel, I'm not usually into that pairing but put simply... nicely done :D and Xander's shovel buying threat was just funny.. and so something he'd say. Good job.
crimsonlove4evr chapter 26 . 12/10/2010
Then here's some more chocolaty goodness. I love this. So cute. My favorite part us when xander runs out of the room. It was so funny. Gatta love xander.
crimsonlove4evr chapter 25 . 12/8/2010
Yay spike and dawn mess then angel and willow mess. Just what the doctor ordered ;) can't wait for more
Guest chapter 24 . 12/5/2010
i really love this story
Taylor chapter 23 . 12/4/2010
All that male bonding is making my tooth ache! Too cute!
crimsonlove4evr chapter 22 . 12/2/2010
Love it ;)
Sarah chapter 22 . 12/2/2010
Yay! Spike is getting better! :) the story is so lovely! Keep it up!
EmoHeadEshny chapter 3 . 11/15/2010
I love this fic so far! I despise Dawn as a character, but you have actually made me respect her.

That is the biggest compliment that I can give. I don't know what else to say.
zeppoJane chapter 11 . 11/14/2010
The sex was hot and yet the ending was still so ahh sweet. Loved it.
175 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 Next »