Reviews for Not Long to Wait
ShelleyOwell chapter 66 . 2/3/2011
That was great. Can't wait to see what happens next. Hope the next chapter is up soon.
Taylor chapter 65 . 2/3/2011
I did! I did want to review! Again, this story is absolutely amazing! I'm so excited for the next chapter ;)!
ShelleyOwell chapter 65 . 2/3/2011

My favorite part is where Dawn finds out from Willow that Zander says he has a crush on Spike. That was a shock.
ShelleyOwell chapter 62 . 1/25/2011
That was great. I thought Spike was the one who was going to be in a fight not Dawn. The surprises just keep coming. Can't wait to see what happens next. Hope the next chapter is up soon.
Angel715 chapter 61 . 1/25/2011
lol nice twist with oz showin up!
ShelleyOwell chapter 61 . 1/24/2011
Angel715 chapter 59 . 1/20/2011
THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH FOR UPDATING SO SOON! KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!
ShelleyOwell chapter 58 . 1/19/2011
That was great. Can't wait for what happens next. Update soon.
ShelleyOwell chapter 56 . 1/15/2011
That was great. Can't wait for the next chapter.

My favorite part was "Welcome to Dawn's Vampire Beauty Shop. Please come in. Your stylist is ready."

Keep up the great work.
Angel715 chapter 53 . 1/10/2011
YAY UPDATES!
Angel715 chapter 52 . 1/7/2011
lol! luv thst peeping waitresses scene! keep up the great work

Angel715 chapter 51 . 1/5/2011
lol! not wat i was expectin for this chap. but it still rocked! thank you for updating!
spiritedghost chapter 24 . 1/3/2011
Funny chapter and you matched Willow to Angel, didn't see that coming. I bow to the master.
spiritedghost chapter 16 . 1/3/2011
Okay ya wanker (sorry was channeling Spike). Let's be clear on a few facts about Vampires. They do not breath. Therefore Spike does not suck in air nor does he need to breath so you saying he get's the wind knocked out of him is rather pointless. Might I suggest you stop treating Spike as if he is human. Fact he breaths or rather takes in a breath so he can talk. Therefore every time he gets slammed in the stomach or chest he does not get the wind knocked out of him. You are confusing him with a human. Other then that nice story. (winks)
spiritedghost chapter 4 . 1/3/2011
Kind of really love this story. Always believed a Dawn / spike pairing would work if it was well thought out and well written. Guess what? You just made the big leagues. Now let's see if you can sustain this story. (Think of that as a challenge. You do like challenges don't you?)
203 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »