Reviews for Not Long to Wait
MMWillow13 chapter 89 . 7/28/2011
Okay Willow it's time to port at least you and Angel there, better yet bring some of the crew. I'm sorry Giles, but it's lesson time and it looks like you and the Council need a severe refresher course.
MMWillow13 chapter 88 . 6/30/2011
Well Giles it looks like you just sealed your own fate and I bet Willow senses something is wrong and transports herself, Angel and whoever else they might need there before Giles arrives or as his team is approaching. The Council is ending and this time the Slayer will be in charge not men.
SoUtHeRnBeLLe706 chapter 88 . 6/28/2011
Can't wait to see what happens!
MMWillow13 chapter 87 . 6/14/2011
well Rupert as much as I love you I do hope you're ready to die or pay the price for this. You're becoming nothing more than a Council stooge like Travers wanted and if you go through with this the entire Aurelius clan will be after you and that includes Willow, Dawn, Angel, Spike, and Duncan. They've chosen family first I wonder if you'll be smart enough to see the error of your ways before it's too late.
TwilightsMistress086 chapter 87 . 6/13/2011
That was great. Can't wait to see what happens next. Hope the next chapter is up soon.
TawnyC chapter 87 . 6/13/2011
Glad to be of service. I love the Spawn coupling so anytime I find a good one I fight for it to be finished. Let me know the next time you need a kick, I'll be happy to provide it.
SoUtHeRnBeLLe706 chapter 87 . 6/13/2011
update and he finally got that soul, although he doesn't need it! Update soon please!
MMWillow13 chapter 86 . 5/7/2011
Interesting how other than vengeance many of the more brutal, violent, horrific things Spike has done can be traced back to Angelus either directly or indirectly.
MMWillow13 chapter 85 . 4/3/2011
We all have to be reminded that just because we were conditioned to expect certain responses doesn't mean that's the way things are suppose to be or that that's the way they will be. Nicely done.
MMWillow13 chapter 84 . 3/30/2011
Man Giles really has a death wish doesn't he.
MMWillow13 chapter 82 . 3/27/2011
very descriptive and an interesting twist on things
MMWillow13 chapter 81 . 3/19/2011
Wow, the Council really is stupid if they want to start a war with the most powerful slayer in history and the whole Aurilien clan, a goddess, and Wolfram and Hart. They must have a death wish oddly enough if those lines are drawn I see Xander and his girls choosing Dawn and Spike's side. Will Giles chose the right side or will he chose the Council and death?
Angel715 chapter 81 . 3/16/2011
thanks for giving us a more bg info on spike during those missing years. one of my fav chapters so far!
Angel715 chapter 80 . 3/14/2011
i didnt think about the claim and one if them diein! great chapter!
MMWillow13 chapter 80 . 3/14/2011
Oh man Duncan and the noisy couple was adorable. Perhaps the Council needs a little refresher course on the concept that Buffy established of the Slayer being the one with the power or in this case the FAMILY being ready and willing to stand up for it's own.
202 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »