Reviews for Not Long to Wait
SoUtHeRnBeLLe706 chapter 80 . 3/13/2011
Haha. Too funny about the man telling the woman to mind her own business. Lol. Can't wait to see the after effects if the re-ensouling spell.
SoUtHeRnBeLLe706 chapter 79 . 3/11/2011
Amazing, simply amazing. Too funny about angel not telling willow about the ritual and her asking spike. Poor spike wanting to get his soul...he doesn't need it at all. It will only cause him unnecessary pain.
MMWillow13 chapter 78 . 3/10/2011
Hey Giles maybe someone needs to teach you not to ASS/U/ME. Sounds like there will be Hell to pay for the Council and her friends. Update soon please.
Angel715 chapter 78 . 3/8/2011
aww poor spike! great chapter! thanks for the update!
MMWillow13 chapter 77 . 3/6/2011
Very interesting and informative chapter!
SoUtHeRnBeLLe706 chapter 77 . 3/5/2011
Loved the soccer football convo. Lol. Glad ur updating again I've been wondering when we would get a new chapter
MMWillow13 chapter 76 . 3/4/2011
Bloody Hell I couldn't put this down! I've literally had no sleep in the last 36 hours, every spare minute was spent reading this absolutely addictive story! I'm dying for the next chapters!
SoUtHeRnBeLLe706 chapter 76 . 2/24/2011
Wonder what willow wants to talk to fawn about...maybe she wants yo borrow spike? Lol.
Angel715 chapter 75 . 2/19/2011
YAY the claim is set! i cant wait to read about the gangs' reactions! keep up the great work!
SoUtHeRnBeLLe706 chapter 74 . 2/19/2011
I love this story but I hate that she had to sleep with someone other than spike. Maybe he could actually just kill her and turn her and it'll eliminate the claim process...just a thought, I'd really like the idea of a vamped dawn. But its your story and ill love it either way. Also I was wonderin about dawns old is she? I don't remember seeing that anywhere in here unless I missed it... :-)
Angel715 chapter 74 . 2/17/2011
thank u sooo much for putting the conner angle in there for me! i love ur work! thank u for updating so fast!
AskMeAnything086 chapter 74 . 2/17/2011
That was great. Can't wait to see what happens next. Can't wait for the next chapter.
BehindBrokenness452 chapter 73 . 2/15/2011
I am in love with your story! Dawn and Spike are the greatest and I'm glad to see other people feel the same :)
applemysteries chapter 61 . 2/10/2011