Reviews for Taking the Offer
Beautiful Times chapter 22 . 2/20/2014
HAHAHA I LAUGHED ALOUD AT YOUR AUTHOR'S NOTES AND MY MOM WAS LIKE "What's wrong"
Moonlesscat chapter 21 . 1/21/2014
XD
Rain of the Forest chapter 24 . 6/25/2013
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! NO NO NO NO NO NO NOOOOOOOOOOO! HE WAS SUPPOSE TO DIE IN THE ETHERIUM!
Rain of the Forest chapter 17 . 6/24/2013
Why do I have a feeling that the creature Morph had turned into when he was trapped inside the pot is Stitch?
Rain of the Forest chapter 15 . 6/24/2013
Oh my god... If I had been one of those women, I would never had let him see his child again after what he did...
Rain of the Forest chapter 14 . 6/24/2013
EXCUSE ME! HAS JIM'S DAD BEEN MAKING OUT WITH ANOTHER WOMAN!
Xiaolin Showdown Fan12345 chapter 24 . 6/3/2013
You don't know how many time I've read this story! It is just so awesome! Just wondering, but do you have any plans for a sequel to this story?
GriffinRose chapter 24 . 2/25/2012
This was an awesome story! And I've got to admit, I did not see the connection between Sarah and Silver coming. That was the only thing that truly suprised me, so congrats! You still got me!
Kim2Kim2Kim2 chapter 24 . 1/7/2012
Hi there! And thank you!

Thank you so much for this awesome fanfic! You have no idea how long I've been searching for a good Treasure Planet story! There are just way to few out there...

I was a bit skeptical at the OCs first, but you totally reminded me, that there are some people out there who can do OCs right! Finn is so adorable! 3 3 Finn and Jim. Sounds so good together! _

Moaboa
My Vantilene chapter 24 . 8/7/2011
OH. MY. GLOB.

I have been looking SO long to find this story! I finally found it! (xD I wrote 21 stories in that time, but still) And, wow. This has been SO intense. My favorite Treasure Planet fic EVER. And I had been looking for it so I could...

1.) Finish it.

2.) Add it to the Hall of Fame (my favorites).

And, just wow. This is better than I remember it. Thank you so much for writing this!
Telepathapprentice chapter 24 . 2/20/2011
AAUGH! Who is Lupe? Is there a romance? *gasp* A ROBOT romance? NOOO! The story ends!
Telepathapprentice chapter 23 . 2/20/2011
"Man,woman..." Bwahahaha! Was this a flop or intentional? It just looked funny when I read it. Also, "That's it...that's it...not too fast...NOT TOO FAST- WAUGH! *THUD!*" Hilarious! I re-read it ten times, and each time I died from laughter! My brother read that section too, without even reading the rest of the story and he laughed and laughed...perfect funny moment in the middle of the sentimental moment. *claps gleefully*
Telepathapprentice chapter 11 . 2/20/2011
Good job! (Wow, how cheesy.) I'm amazed you were actually able to finish it...Treasure Planet is awesome. Keep it up.

P.S. I saw your profile...Jesus Christ rocks!
LaylaBinx chapter 24 . 1/26/2011
Ack? This was soooo good but now I wanna know if you're going to write a sequel .o Great story love! :D
StarSpinner678 chapter 24 . 1/18/2011
I'm listening to the radio atm and trying to sing along to that song at the end of the chapter while listening to a comepletly different song is a lot harder than u may thing lol. but I think it fit pretty well.

awwww this is the last chapter! no way! this isn't fair! *breaks down and crys* I love this story! its one of the best storys I've read in ages! and I'm gonna miss it soo much. I hope u make a sequel.. *trys dropping a hint*

anyways, this was a brill story, and I hope I put it in my favorites. but just in case..

and yeah, I'll try not to faint again lol

I'll miss this story sooo much. its like Fearless ending all over again (cept I like ur style of writing better than OMGitsEmily's)

anyways, I'll end this now with a Good bye, tho I'm sure I'm gonna be reading some of ur other work lol.

keep writing,