Reviews for Zenith League
Silver and Gold Angels chapter 3 . 1/10
Yes, my grammar is very wonderful, thanks for noticing (I doubt YOU can understand sarcasm, bastard.). Actually, the fact that I disabled my PM function speaks volumes about the kind of genius I am, and the kind of dumbass you are. I don't get garbage like unsolicited spam you were probably intending to send me, and you have to talk to me on my own terms. Win-win, motherfucker! And yes, I have stories, put in a very safe place where you can't reach them. By the by, I'm still here, so what does that say about the effectiveness of your report? How pathetically stupid you are... Have fun.

P.S. Ever heard of sarcasm? I doubt it if that's what you write. YOU have a lousy naming sense, as you are definitely not Tendou Souji.
Kiwami no Sengoku chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
Compared to mine, your grammar is just oh so wonderful (I doubt you can understand sarcasm). And the fact that you disabled your PM function speaks volumes about the kind of coward you are. At least I have stories whereas you don't have any. By the by, I've sent a report to the admins about you. Have fun.

P.S. You have a lousy naming sense as you are far from being an angel.
Silver and Gold Angels chapter 2 . 11/20/2013
This story fucking sucks, it nuttin' fucks and sucks donkey cock. This stinking pile of dog feces contains Mary-Sues, lousily written scenes, grammar that rivals that of a mentally disabled hobo, and poor pacing on the part of the sorry excuse for an "author". Additionally, it's as filthy as the used condoms I'm utilizing to fuck your mother. What a fucking bullshit ass waste of time this story is on the part of the readers, who should feel insulted as they are entitled to way better than the crap this dumb moron who calls herself an "author" throws out.
Silver and Gold Angels chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
Yo, Uh. Word. Adjective. Pronoun. Adverb.
Run on and on and on.
Where my gerunds at?
Parenthetical, uh.

Shit motherfucker ass tits cunt cock motherfucker shit ass tits motherfucker shit
Come on
Fickity-fuck fickity-fuck fickity-fuck fickity-fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck

Come on

You take some shit, put it up on the wall, check it out for a while.
You take that shit up off of the wall, put it down on the floor in a glass bowl.
You take some fuck, put it up on the wall where the shit used to be.
You take that fuck up off of the wall, put it down on the floor
with the shit in a glass bowl
What? Yo, here's another little piece of advice-vice

You take some fuck then some shit

It's a stack of fuck-shit on top of itself, nigga

I make references to weaponry
Ancient, on you
I wear bullet-proof vests for no apparent reason
other than to create a false sense of importance
of which I could never retain on my own.
I like to create a buffer memory of incredulity
So y'all motherfuckers could never get near to me.

I'm a cartoon character.
You'll never be able to be like me! (me me)

I like women
I like women
I like the concept of a woman
I like to take that concept and reduce it to an object
I like to take those objects and put 'em in my videos
Have them shake they jiggly bits so they looks like hoes

I like to take some car polish, smear it all over they asses
and buff that shit out so it looks like fresh peaches and shit.
I like to take some more of that car polish and smear it all over they tits
and buff that shit out so it looks all sparkly, like diamond necklaces and shit.

Why?

Cuz I'm a lady's man
a lady's man
a la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-lady's man

I'm a materialist.
I'm a materialist.
I'll take a piece-of-shit car and I'll lower the motherfuckah;
Put some 18-inch rims on the motherfuckah;
Take some neon, put it underneath the motherfuckah
so when I roll around this town it looks like a hover (hover hover)

I like to take a flat-panel display monitor,
put one on the steering column,
one inside of the glovebox,
one on top of the dashboard,
two in back of the headrests,
one mounted in the ceiling,
two still in the motherfucking packaging, on the back seat
so when my motherfucking friends go and sit on the shit and break it (word?)
I can honestly say:

I. Just. Don't. Give. A. Fuck.

You take some fuck then some shit

Fuck shit, fuck shit

Fuck shit, fuck shit,
Fuck shit, fuck shit.
Silver and Gold Angels chapter 12 . 10/19/2013
You fucking retard! Only a brain dead moron would read this piece of asswipe bullshit, motherfucker. Where did you learn how to write? In a brothel? Bloody hell, what a disgrace to the literary world this poor excuse for a "story" is...
Dustchu chapter 12 . 8/24/2013
Another great chapter of pure unfiltered UBBERAWEPICDARYENSS! :D :D :D I am loving it! :D

great work awesome writing and amazing job, this chapter was Extremely funny! XD XD

loved the different emotions that I saw Leon do. XD So much funny! :D I loved it! :D keep it up my friend! :D

well, you did an awesome job and amazing work, I love this story and I am looking forward to the next new chapter of awesomeness. please take your time with it and happy writing till next time.

-Dustchu: May the Aura be with you. *Salutes* Kudos friend. :)
Dustchu chapter 11 . 8/24/2013
Boring? I loved it! :D great work on it my friend! :D :D

That little scene between Trip and his Serperior, XD XD Too much! I lol' so hard! :D I loved it! :D

great job and awesome work on this chapter, keep it up and next chapter shall be just as awesome :D :D :D :D ! I am loving this! :D
Dustchu chapter 10 . 8/24/2013
Ahhhh! I know Leon! :D Pokemon Uprising! :D love that story! :D

Hmm, interesting little tidbit about Caedes, very interesting indeed. I'm getting more and more intrigued by this.
I liked that little scene between Caedes and Aqua. would it be weird if I shipped them? probably but meh.

Chainsaw maniac? seems legit. :) Crazy mofo.

good work on this chapter and nice work on everything. I love it! :D keep it up buddy! :D
Dustchu chapter 9 . 8/24/2013
Wow, that was dark. Snap Crackle Pop Rice Deerling. :P

good chapter and nice work on it, very... Gory. I love it! :D keep it up! :D
Dustchu chapter 8 . 8/24/2013
Another Awesome chapter! :D I am loving it! :D more awesome battles and more awesomeness! keep it up my friend!

I am loving how you write this, it is Brilliant! I can't wait to get to the next chapter! :D
Dustchu chapter 7 . 8/24/2013
Wow, just. wow, these battles have been Intense! damn you put on a good show! :D I am loving it!

And it keep getting more and more interesting, keep it up and awesome job and writing on this chapter.

Kudos my friend! :D
Dustchu chapter 6 . 8/24/2013
Whoa, that was an intense battle. I enjoyed immensely! :D great job on it.

and what is about Levis? I love a good mystery, and I love figuring them out even more! :D I am loving this! :D

The more I read of this the more interesting it gets, I am loving your style of writing. Its amazing and awesome! :D keep it up my friend! :)
Dustchu chapter 5 . 8/24/2013
Another awesome chapter of awesomeness! :D the first groups have been drawn, I smell something interesting about to happen, I am loving it! :D

the competition looks tough, wonder how Ash will fare? keep it up! :D
Dustchu chapter 4 . 8/24/2013
I like your battle writing skills, very interesting and awesome! :D they're great! :D

I like how you introduce the characters, I like the detail of them, as well as the description o the whole City. I love it! :D

and I have a question for you, if you could PM me I would appreciate it greatly.

Awesome work and amazing writing my friend, keep it up and next chapter I go! :D
Dustchu chapter 3 . 8/24/2013
Aww, that was awesome! :D I love it!

Niveus ? I like it good choice! :)

the scene between Cloud and Niveus I love it!

good work on this chapter and amazing work and writing my friend! :D keep it up! :D :D