Reviews for Scorned Lover
Very very good!
Seriously Facetious chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Thoroughly amused. Kudos
Millefiore chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
This little ficlet made me laugh. In a good way, of course! _ I'm starting to warm up to your version of Zhao (not that he isn't in character; he's still very much an ass). The title is also very clever once you realize who the "scorned lover" is. Funny he couldn't get over her deformed nose . . . Good stuff!
Correction chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
'Anyway' not 'anyways' at the end of the first paragraph.
986586456437563 chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
Oh my gosh! Zhao! What an ass! lol

This was interesting. I'd REALLY like to see you extend it, to really explore and put more action and dialogue in there. It's a cool idea, Zhao in love and then getting his revenge.

One correction: "anyways" is not a word, just "anyway." Other than that, your grammar/spelling is great! :)
Scherherazade chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
I started feeling sorry for him but he nixed that quickly with his attitude. Kudos for writing about one of the less popular characters in the Avatar universe.
Anaroriel chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
I can imagine that. Zhao's a bit of an ass, so it doesn't surprise me he would treat old girlfriends that way. Nice work though, maybe next time it can be a little longer and given more details. :)
Rickashay chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
*Sighs* Anyways isn't a word. Anyway is, but don't add the "s". Sorry, I just get sick of seeing it everywhere.

Anyway, I couldn't help but giggle at the end. It's actually very funny. _ The ending is so...Zhao it makes me giggle. :)