Reviews for Declaration Of Love
Angel Peach Blossom chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
This was very well written! Kisuke's third ending is a favorite of mine, and since we are allowed to choose the canon endings, this is the one I prefer for Kisuke. For Momohime, it's the second ending, but that's not the point here.

Like another reviewer said, I felt this added to the ending itself. For me, I would have liked it a bit longer, but I understand why it is this length. It flows together very well, and your narrative is spot on!

I only have two little gripes. The only problem with this ending that I can think of is that it doesn't acknowledge what will become of Momohime. This story doesn't acknowledge it either. Yeah, I know that Kisuke doesn't know, but Kisuke isn't the only one that caused problems for the royal line. Sure in this case Torahime doesn't die, but what about her sister?

And finally, I find some of these paragraphs to be a bit lengthy. Don't get me wrong, it is written well! But the paragraphs are kinda big for my taste, and I lost my place a couple times. One thing to be careful about, when detail is concerned, is to make sure you have enough, but not too much. You do want to pull your readers in, but you also don't want to bore them and cause them to skim. Especially when the story itself is short enough already.

Still, this is a very good story, and you did a good job on it!
Kick the hedgehog14 chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
Kisuke is beast. Plain and simple. ut I need to know something. How do you get to the fight with Momohime on Kisuke's story?
Blackmoon OniOokami chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
Awe! That's so adorable! Kyaa! I'm glad to have finally found this. . very cute story. Bye-bye!
Warhawk07 chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
WOW! This is amazing! Is there any chance you could continue?
SuperSonicHero10 chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
A Nice Summary of the Events of Kisuke's Final Ending as well as Providing the Definite Closure that his Story Needed in the End! Good Job! )
Souldin chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Okay first I must rebeat my heart as it has stopped from the sheer joy of finding a Muramasa section. Wahoo, there's a Muramasa section now, that is awesome. To find Muramasa fanfics, and both of which are above average standards has already made the year 2011 a joyous ocassion. Though to review this fanfic I must put my love of the game aside and review with the honesty of a writer so here I go.

This matches well with the game's third ending and not only that but adds to it. The additions are minor and don't interfeare with the actual events but are noteworthy additions, offering more for the readers to enjoy. Kisuke's thoughts are similair to his, quite accurate to his character. Description is wonderful, backed up by great detail and a nice choice of vocabulary. The atmosphere is struck well and I see no spelling mistakes.

Criticism is due however and the first thing I notice is the sentance length, many of which are dragged on and ruin the flow of the story. The lines could have been worded better at one or two oppurtunities and maybe some moments could have done with a short and simple approach. I also spotted one or two errors of grammer, one or two lines sounding off when spoken aloud.

In the end though this is clearly a good fanfic and above the norm, though maybe some inputted lines and moments would have made the one-shot more creative. Amazing job, keep up the great work!
741AuthorNCS chapter 1 . 11/18/2010