Reviews for Forever is a Promise You Keep
meelee729697 chapter 29 . 4/20
Great.
Fucking.
Ending.

I lived thru a very similar tragedy, not speaking of my own addictions. This has been brilliant.

I just have to hold hope for All and Jazz.

Adore!

Yay for outtakes.
meelee729697 chapter 28 . 4/20
Ugh, I must admit that I am truly disappointed that Es&Car still see E as mentally below. Just... Ugh.
- "when u forgive someone, u have to let go of everything." Yes. The key.
- Ahh, dear Angie. - NeVeR have I EvEr read an Em & Ang pairing, or even considered it, but I am loving it. This is perfect. She is a jewl of a person.
I feel proud of the business & the roles of everyone involved.

(U used "maria" & "felix" twice in this. By name only, duh.. I'm just impressed w myself for noticing)- I realize I dont know as much as u do. ;)

Ha! Knew it! Alice is using.
I am SO proud of Edward, yet saddened for Jazz cuz he is still SO SICK. He is in typical "in my addiction" behavior, & he doesn't realize what a disgusting thing he did by putting those pills in E's face.
Alice has literally flipped the fucking switch.
CHEERS to Edward for what he told Jaz!
Yay that B heard him... On his OWN.

"I'm stronger than I thought." Wow. That is a powerful statement from an addict. Even more powerful that he believes in himself.
meelee729697 chapter 27 . 4/20
"... a couple of fuckers." - lolololol. :) teehee.

- Great chapter & great talk between E&B. Love the honesty.

2 chapters left... :/ always a bummer to part w/ a beloved story.- * yay for outtakes, tho.
meelee729697 chapter 26 . 4/20
Bella & Edward's Christmas w/ Charlie & Sue 's LoVe.
- Hmmmm. So, either Alice has been partaking in a lil druggin or she is experiencing living w/ her love who is doing the drugging. Or both.
& ooooohh shit. Cullen Christmas Family Flipping Blowout.
Hell yeps!
meelee729697 chapter 25 . 4/20
Carlisle was just being himself... He was being as honest as he could. - as I've said, I KnOw that him & Esme love their son fiercely.. But there are certain blinders in the way & that opens up a world of mistakes.. Just like they love Bella, they are still stifled to a certain extent. - but they are loving people & loving parents. - they just don't always do the right thing, try as they may.
I still have hope for our Alice.. Even if only a teentsy bit.
- yay for Em's business venture & Edwards's part in it. This is very cool.
meelee729697 chapter 24 . 4/20
Ooookay. So I thought Esme was beginning to see a lil light on this morning when her & Bella were in the kitchen, but when she "explained" Edward's "condition" to Jasper, I wanted to scream as well. I wanted to burst into the room & tell it like it is. - Bella is a saint. She has great self control.
- Emmett & Edward are precious together... Acknowledging what they each did & then giving it a lil talk, along w/ an apology... Sweet things. :)
- Oh Snap! The damn, dreaded seizure... (Bless u & bless ur husband) - Damn family drama stress.. {I used to suffer horrible panic attacks, & I will never forget words a doctor told me... "You'd be amazed at what your mind will cause your body to do."} *shiver*
- Loved that Edward signed himself outta the hospital. & yea, along w/ Bell's thinking, & Em's knowing that E can't legally be kept at Casa Cullen, maybe it is juuuuust about time for some change.
Really, I think that's the only thing that will show Carlisle & Esme that Edward is very much himself & definitely an adult, once & for flipping all.
meelee729697 chapter 23 . 4/20
:) Another cute, fun, & right on time chapter. The grocery store trip, alone, was too funny.
[E is SO there... How can his parents not see this?]
- So... Hmmm. By the second paragraph I was wondering if, perhaps, someone told E some kinda bullshit about Bella not sticking around / eventually leaving... Could just be a new worry for E because of the couple's renewed bond, & like B said, karma is what it is, but E is extremely concerned of her whereabouts... I hope no one fed him any crap.
- Was definitely time for B to voice her very wise opinion to MommaCullen. I reaLLy hope Es gives it deep & logical thought.
- Em is a true gem. Sweet, sweet man. I adore the newfound relationship between him & his brother. - He (em) is surely going thru a personal hell w/ the divorce, sale of the company, move, & house hunting, but he is shining for the ones he loves... In true Emmett fashion.
- ... Wonder when we'll hear from Alice & Jazz next...
Thanksgiving, maybe.

Shall we ? -
meelee729697 chapter 22 . 4/19
Now that... Is what the Doctor ordered.
meelee729697 chapter 21 . 4/19
I've been so ready for that smackdown between B & A... & like Bella, I'd been holding hope & also wondering about displaced guilt...
But, wow... Alice really blew me away.
Really?! Dammit! Lying fake ass skanklette whoreface BITCH! She was hateful. FULL OF HATE. - Boy, is she in for a harsh reality w/ Jasper. & she sooooo has it coming. Toxic, indeed... I hope she gets a first hand look at what loving an addict is like
LOVE what B said about rehab being no guarantee. That tools & knowledge are essential, but w/o Work, it is nothing. Shows exactly how ignorant Alice is.
& GOOD, she was left silent w/ tears by the time Bella was done... That is a sign that at least a ShrEd of SoMeThiNg got thru her skull. - I believe the woman-child is so selfish that she believes her own lies & concoctions. She loves, but I don't think she fully knows How.
- Anyway, more progress for Edward. Yes! & once again, Bella is on point with her awareness that once E, himself, is aware of things going on, especially in the way of explanation, he is fine.
- Him, B, & Em make me smile.
meelee729697 chapter 20 . 4/19
Bella takes notice of every single teeny tiny change / progress. I knew she would, but I still like it.
Are there some kind of weird Parent Blinders that Es&Car are wearing? Seeing only their "baby boy?" ?- would I behave the same? I'd think absolutely not, but w/ my own son, who is 19? Hmmmm... I know they really believe they know best, but, Ugh!
- Meanwhile, Edward is cracking me up.. Sha baby. - I'm loving his recovery so far.
meelee729697 chapter 19 . 4/19
Es&car speaking to E like a child is bugging me as much as it's bugging B.
meelee729697 chapter 18 . 4/19
Superb chapter. Loving Edward's progress. & some of that was some funny ass shit. :)

Oh, but damn, the long term care issue... Bella will hold her own tho. She always does, & thrives because of it.

Now for the much needed talk between her & Esme.. -
meelee729697 chapter 17 . 4/19
I love Bella's karma theory, because I am a firm believer in karma.

"Fucked up version of the kids' table." ... Ahh, lolololololol. That was hilarious!
- I feel so bad for Em, poor baby.. But I do adore the way B comforted him with her idea of a clean slate / new beginning. That was great. It's a lovely thing, also I knew Em would have major guilt about not being around recently.
(I wonder how E is gunna react to Alice)
- His reaction to Bella was so sweet. I loved the exchanges between the two of them. :)
meelee729697 chapter 16 . 4/19
Even before u explained that these events are real real life, I was in awe of the realness... The raw, gut twisting feelings that this story evokes had me captivated, & well aware that somewhere, someone is experiencing basically this very thing. - I am just so in love with this story.
- I'm so proud of Emmett. Good for him! He deserves better. We all make mistakes, & I hope his younger brother forgives his bad choices, just as there are surely things Em can forgive E for.
.. & I just know that when we least expect it, the fishtank is gunna pop up.
I'm glad we have at least some insight in Alice's behavior.
- & lololol at Erin & Renee. Yes, Renee would make me seethe, I believe.
- & yes, B & Es need to talk & work thru that. I completely understand how B feels, but I know Esme was without malice in that... Hell, it was pure torment & must have been so confusing. She was trying to do right (although by her standards).

Anyway, I seriously need to shut up & turn the page!
meelee729697 chapter 15 . 4/19
Woman... That was one hell of a chapter.
I don't even know what to say, I am so blown away. Brilliant in its heartbreak.
- Carlisle...
- Charlie's subtle, yet strong & fierce love.
Bella's conflicted heart. ... Please fight, please stay, but if u must go, be at peace, my love. That's (too simply) how I sum it up, & I just cannot, canNOT imagine the torment.
- I am strongly hoping for that miracle.
1,000 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »