Reviews for Forever is a Promise You Keep
Ladii Charmz chapter 29 . 5/18
Awesome story! Def loved it!
magmom4 chapter 29 . 12/31/2015
This ius the second time reading this for me aqnd I enjoyed it all over again.
tammy0208 chapter 29 . 8/22/2015
I absolutely love this story. It's one of the best I've ever read. Couldn't put it down. Read it in like 24 hours on a work day. So very good. Hope your husband is doing well. Thanks for sharing this story.
midnitereader chapter 29 . 8/21/2015
I have ignored everything else to read this story. It was rec'd by someone and I haven't been able to put it down. These characters had so much to lose and through it all they stayed strong and remained devoted to each other. Esme and Carlisle just made me angry. They thought they had another chance with Edward to make things right. Instead they ended up treating him like a little kid. They didn't realize he had grown up without them. And Alice, OMG what a bitch. She actually thought she was better than Bella. Calling her a slut and a whore when she had only ever been with Edward. Bella had put up with so much from Edward because she loved him. And that decision helped Edward stay clean and sober. I knew Jasper wouldn't stay clean after he went to rehab. And then after not visiting Edward while he was recovering he thought he could just show up at their house and pick up where they had left off. I'm so glad they had Emmett to rely on. He was a rock that was at their side when they needed him. What a great story!
Lyndsey chapter 29 . 8/16/2015
Great story, really enjoyed it! I recently went through a similar situation with a close friend who had a serious brain injury. You really did well with describing the waiting, the stress and the different way people cope with grief. It's such a difficult situation to describe but you got it spot on.
Guest chapter 11 . 7/2/2015
eleven chapters and I've cried so much. this is an amazing (well, tragic, really) story!
meelee72 chapter 29 . 4/20/2015
Great.
Fucking.
Ending.

I lived thru a very similar tragedy, not speaking of my own addictions. This has been brilliant.

I just have to hold hope for All and Jazz.

Adore!

Yay for outtakes.
meelee72 chapter 28 . 4/20/2015
Ugh, I must admit that I am truly disappointed that Es&Car still see E as mentally below. Just... Ugh.
- "when u forgive someone, u have to let go of everything." Yes. The key.
- Ahh, dear Angie. - NeVeR have I EvEr read an Em & Ang pairing, or even considered it, but I am loving it. This is perfect. She is a jewl of a person.
I feel proud of the business & the roles of everyone involved.

(U used "maria" & "felix" twice in this. By name only, duh.. I'm just impressed w myself for noticing)- I realize I dont know as much as u do. ;)

Ha! Knew it! Alice is using.
I am SO proud of Edward, yet saddened for Jazz cuz he is still SO SICK. He is in typical "in my addiction" behavior, & he doesn't realize what a disgusting thing he did by putting those pills in E's face.
Alice has literally flipped the fucking switch.
CHEERS to Edward for what he told Jaz!
Yay that B heard him... On his OWN.

"I'm stronger than I thought." Wow. That is a powerful statement from an addict. Even more powerful that he believes in himself.
meelee72 chapter 27 . 4/20/2015
"... a couple of fuckers." - lolololol. :) teehee.

- Great chapter & great talk between E&B. Love the honesty.

2 chapters left... :/ always a bummer to part w/ a beloved story.- * yay for outtakes, tho.
meelee72 chapter 26 . 4/20/2015
Bella & Edward's Christmas w/ Charlie & Sue 's LoVe.
- Hmmmm. So, either Alice has been partaking in a lil druggin or she is experiencing living w/ her love who is doing the drugging. Or both.
& ooooohh shit. Cullen Christmas Family Flipping Blowout.
Hell yeps!
meelee72 chapter 25 . 4/20/2015
Carlisle was just being himself... He was being as honest as he could. - as I've said, I KnOw that him & Esme love their son fiercely.. But there are certain blinders in the way & that opens up a world of mistakes.. Just like they love Bella, they are still stifled to a certain extent. - but they are loving people & loving parents. - they just don't always do the right thing, try as they may.
I still have hope for our Alice.. Even if only a teentsy bit.
- yay for Em's business venture & Edwards's part in it. This is very cool.
meelee72 chapter 24 . 4/20/2015
Ooookay. So I thought Esme was beginning to see a lil light on this morning when her & Bella were in the kitchen, but when she "explained" Edward's "condition" to Jasper, I wanted to scream as well. I wanted to burst into the room & tell it like it is. - Bella is a saint. She has great self control.
- Emmett & Edward are precious together... Acknowledging what they each did & then giving it a lil talk, along w/ an apology... Sweet things. :)
- Oh Snap! The damn, dreaded seizure... (Bless u & bless ur husband) - Damn family drama stress.. {I used to suffer horrible panic attacks, & I will never forget words a doctor told me... "You'd be amazed at what your mind will cause your body to do."} *shiver*
- Loved that Edward signed himself outta the hospital. & yea, along w/ Bell's thinking, & Em's knowing that E can't legally be kept at Casa Cullen, maybe it is juuuuust about time for some change.
Really, I think that's the only thing that will show Carlisle & Esme that Edward is very much himself & definitely an adult, once & for flipping all.
meelee72 chapter 23 . 4/20/2015
:) Another cute, fun, & right on time chapter. The grocery store trip, alone, was too funny.
[E is SO there... How can his parents not see this?]
- So... Hmmm. By the second paragraph I was wondering if, perhaps, someone told E some kinda bullshit about Bella not sticking around / eventually leaving... Could just be a new worry for E because of the couple's renewed bond, & like B said, karma is what it is, but E is extremely concerned of her whereabouts... I hope no one fed him any crap.
- Was definitely time for B to voice her very wise opinion to MommaCullen. I reaLLy hope Es gives it deep & logical thought.
- Em is a true gem. Sweet, sweet man. I adore the newfound relationship between him & his brother. - He (em) is surely going thru a personal hell w/ the divorce, sale of the company, move, & house hunting, but he is shining for the ones he loves... In true Emmett fashion.
- ... Wonder when we'll hear from Alice & Jazz next...
Thanksgiving, maybe.

Shall we ? -
meelee72 chapter 22 . 4/19/2015
Now that... Is what the Doctor ordered.
meelee72 chapter 21 . 4/19/2015
I've been so ready for that smackdown between B & A... & like Bella, I'd been holding hope & also wondering about displaced guilt...
But, wow... Alice really blew me away.
Really?! Dammit! Lying fake ass skanklette whoreface BITCH! She was hateful. FULL OF HATE. - Boy, is she in for a harsh reality w/ Jasper. & she sooooo has it coming. Toxic, indeed... I hope she gets a first hand look at what loving an addict is like
LOVE what B said about rehab being no guarantee. That tools & knowledge are essential, but w/o Work, it is nothing. Shows exactly how ignorant Alice is.
& GOOD, she was left silent w/ tears by the time Bella was done... That is a sign that at least a ShrEd of SoMeThiNg got thru her skull. - I believe the woman-child is so selfish that she believes her own lies & concoctions. She loves, but I don't think she fully knows How.
- Anyway, more progress for Edward. Yes! & once again, Bella is on point with her awareness that once E, himself, is aware of things going on, especially in the way of explanation, he is fine.
- Him, B, & Em make me smile.
1,006 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »