Reviews for Shifting Impressions
banzi chapter 16 . 9/18
Wonderful story. These two definitely made everything difficult between them. Loved it.
meldahlie chapter 1 . 6/4
That sounds like a lovely evening!
The Golden Warrior Princess chapter 6 . 5/23
This is a great story

I hate leia
Mako-clb chapter 1 . 4/1
Oh, that was wonderful.
Coruscanti chapter 16 . 3/30
Wow, well done! The tension, characterization, everything. If somehow you feel like writing a 'trip-to-Bespin' follow-up story, I'll be there for sure. Once again, your writing is amazing!
starbuckmeggie chapter 8 . 3/20
Holy COW, there was so much tension in this chapter! I was on the edge of my seat even I knew that nothing could happen. Ugh. So good. I wish I could be more eloquent than that, but this was filled with so much potential and it was a great moment of these people just being people instead of warriors. It was a much needed moment between the two of them.
starbuckmeggie chapter 1 . 3/19
It's seems that it's few and far between that these stories show anything but a completely hostile relationship between Han and Leia, so this was wildly refreshing. There was plenty of banter, which was great, but I really liked that you portrayed a somewhat easy-going, though understandably stilted, relationship. Here we saw a group of friends simply enjoying each other's company, and this must have happened at times in those three years. Love it!
I LOVE this SO much! It is probably the best gap filler between ANH and ESB that I have ever read. You have talent so keep up the great work! Wow! Seriously that was good!
OtterAndTerrier chapter 16 . 2/8
I loved this SO much! Shifting impressions, indeed. The progression of their feelings and their relationship felt so natural and real, and gosh, the part from the Ord Mantell mission until the end was incredibly heart-breaking, but at the same time, it leads to a transition to ESB that makes sense. I'm in a lot of pain, thank you.
NikitaKaralis chapter 16 . 1/29
Great job! Now I need to watch the Empire Strikes Back! This was a fantastic roller coaster ride! Wonderful as always!
NikitaKaralis chapter 15 . 1/29
The bottle is never the answer! Can't wait to read the last chapter!
NikitaKaralis chapter 13 . 1/29
What a fantastic chapter! Han now knowing that Jabba had a much bigger bounty over his head as well as a bounty on Leia's was shocking yet not! Han's revelation about letting go was heart wrenching! Great job!
NikitaKaralis chapter 10 . 1/29
Woohoo! Han's just as frustrated with Leia! I like how he just can't wrap his head around the fact he's stayed for over two years for a women with no action (not even a kiss). Chewie's announcement that he'd already made himself a fool in front of everyone, and that everyone else saw them as couple was great! Can't wait to read the next chapter!
NikitaKaralis chapter 9 . 1/29
Wow what an internal war Leia's been having with herself! The ultimate struggle to gain balance, yet it's still not enough because he body craves more! I like how she and Han had their private tete-a-tete, and shared some facts with each other. The hug was great and I wish there had been more! Great job!
NikitaKaralis chapter 7 . 1/28
The change in their relationship is great! It's the missing links between New Hope and Empire Strikes Back. I'm glad Luke, Han, and Chewie make sure she joins in the festivities even if she remains on the outskirts. Great job!