Reviews for Shifting Impressions
Hi there. I loved this story. The soft, tender moments between them melted my insides. Their tense, stubborn and sometimes cruel interactions made my blood boil. Damn them! They are so in love. Forever. Sigh.

Thank you for this great read.
This was one of the finest pieces of fanfic I have ever read. You wrote the characters so well. Thank you for helping me deal with the grief of The Force Awakens & losing Carrie. Thank you.
erindarroch chapter 1 . 2/19
I just love to read about the relationships of these four beings, and especially about the earliest stages and how those friendships developed over time. IMHO, you get the dynamics between each pair just right: Han and Chewie; Han and Luke; Luke and Leia, and so on. I love how quickly you establish that there's something a little different about the way Han treats Leia and interacts with her, and she doesn't mind. Instead of making her a shrew, you make her very human. I especially appreciate the way she views the Falcon on her second visit; it's not nearly as bad as she remembered it. And I love the title as it ties to the contents of the chapter. Nicely done.
OnFireGeek chapter 6 . 12/17/2016
Yo, this is probably the ninth time I've come back to read this specific chapter (and the Anniversary). I actively hunted this down because the craving for A Han/Leia shenanigans was so great. (I saw Rogue One and am ruined.)
BUT CAN THE UNIVERSE EVER FULLY THANK YOU FOR HAN BEING IN SUITABLE AWE OF LEIA? NO. BECAUSE THAT IS A WONDERFUL THING YOU WROTE, AND THE UNIVERSE IS SO MUCH BETTER FOR IT. Gah. I love this fic, and all these stories. (Luke and Leia being siblings is my favorite thing in the world, and I just love the crew of the Falcon because they are the original squad goals.
Thanks again for writing this. I know I'll keep coming back to it.
banzi chapter 16 . 9/18/2016
Wonderful story. These two definitely made everything difficult between them. Loved it.
meldahlie chapter 1 . 6/4/2016
That sounds like a lovely evening!
The Golden Warrior Princess chapter 6 . 5/23/2016
This is a great story

I hate leia
Ugh
Mako-clb chapter 1 . 4/1/2016
Oh, that was wonderful.
Coruscanti chapter 16 . 3/30/2016
Wow, well done! The tension, characterization, everything. If somehow you feel like writing a 'trip-to-Bespin' follow-up story, I'll be there for sure. Once again, your writing is amazing!
starbuckmeggie chapter 8 . 3/20/2016
Holy COW, there was so much tension in this chapter! I was on the edge of my seat even I knew that nothing could happen. Ugh. So good. I wish I could be more eloquent than that, but this was filled with so much potential and it was a great moment of these people just being people instead of warriors. It was a much needed moment between the two of them.
starbuckmeggie chapter 1 . 3/19/2016
It's seems that it's few and far between that these stories show anything but a completely hostile relationship between Han and Leia, so this was wildly refreshing. There was plenty of banter, which was great, but I really liked that you portrayed a somewhat easy-going, though understandably stilted, relationship. Here we saw a group of friends simply enjoying each other's company, and this must have happened at times in those three years. Love it!
Guest chapter 16 . 2/15/2016
I LOVE this SO much! It is probably the best gap filler between ANH and ESB that I have ever read. You have talent so keep up the great work! Wow! Seriously that was good!
OtterAndTerrier chapter 16 . 2/8/2016
I loved this SO much! Shifting impressions, indeed. The progression of their feelings and their relationship felt so natural and real, and gosh, the part from the Ord Mantell mission until the end was incredibly heart-breaking, but at the same time, it leads to a transition to ESB that makes sense. I'm in a lot of pain, thank you.
NikitaKaralis chapter 16 . 1/29/2016
Great job! Now I need to watch the Empire Strikes Back! This was a fantastic roller coaster ride! Wonderful as always!
NikitaKaralis chapter 15 . 1/29/2016
The bottle is never the answer! Can't wait to read the last chapter!