Reviews for Renewal
LFVoy chapter 25 . 6/12
Holy cow. Amazing.
In all honesty, I abandoned this fic twice in the early chapters, because it seemed so tragic and was breaking my heart. (It's not like you didn't give me fair warning with your "darker take" description). But I couldn't let it go and had to return.

Your writing is masterful. I find myself holding my breath, wondering what Han and Leia will say to each other next. You keep the scenes moving forward effortlessly. Your Han is exceptionally believable to this point (ch. 16); he wants to shove aside anything uncomfortable rather than face it, and say as little as possible about it. I am sooo hoping for a happy ending. Thank you.
This was such a great story! I loved it!
jojolou chapter 25 . 11/13/2015
That was by far the most amazing star wars story I've read, I loved it,I only wish you were still writing, but I'm glad I found it.
lynn chapter 25 . 6/2/2015
I think i must have read this fic maybe 10 times by now and it never gets old. This is beyond a doubt one of the very best star wars fanfictions out there. it truly is amazing.
jade chapter 25 . 2/10/2015
I really enjoyed reading. This is a very thought through and detailed story, and your characterisation is wonderful. Thank you
Guest chapter 25 . 5/7/2014
Loved this! Such an epic story and realistic to what han and leia may have faced as a couple. Better than almost any profic I have read!
AuburnGraces28 chapter 25 . 8/21/2013
I have to say, this was bloody amazing. This was probably the best fanfiction I've read, it was unbelievable well written, incredibly engrossing and addictive, and had me taking extra long lunch breaks at work just so I could get back to reading it! The characters were so well thought out, and the relationships so engrossing and believable. And the sex scenes! I tend to scroll past sex scenes in fanfic because they tend to be written in a way which is either cringe worth, or pulls you out the story with a difference in style; but yours were ridiculously enjoyable and well written.
I've realised I probably read the wrong version (the other version seems to be longer- so I will have to read that too!), and I have to say the ending felt slightly rushed. Did you even plan a sequel? It was so long ago now I suppose it never got written.
Lily Skywalker chapter 25 . 12/25/2012
Wow, such a long story! This would make a great EU-book! 3
VFR6 chapter 3 . 12/24/2012
Woah, this is an AU story? Wow. What a wham chapter. This is going into my fav list
Guest chapter 25 . 12/17/2012
This is an amazing, well written story. An intricate plot with well developed characters, I'm actually amazed so few have reviewed it. I think if it was listed as Han Solo/Leia Organa, more readers might spot it. I enjoy epic stories & this is one of the best stories I've read in over ten years of reading Fanfiction. I look forward to reading your other stories.
Sureleia chapter 25 . 7/11/2012
I enjoyed reading each and every part of this story. The plot was intriguing and the characters felt so real. I was so excited to see what happened next through out the entire story, and I could not wait to get back to it whenever I had to pause for the outside world. It felt like I was truly reading a book, but none of the EU books are as enjoyable as this was. I thought it was good enough that I told my husband that, if he ever tried to read any fan fiction piece, he should read this one because I felt it would be realistic and enjoyable for him.
You have written a really interesting and readable story and have painted characters that flesh out their on screen counterparts.
Tess Tucker chapter 22 . 7/7/2012
"After all, if you can forgive your father for the terrible things he did knowingly, why can you not forgive yourself for something you did and can not remember?"

I love that line. I always find myself screaming at Luke reading the books, because he has this unyeilding forgiveness for Vader which makes me question how he could possibly not forgive himself for things. Leia's stance on the matter had always seemed more real to me - I'm glad they didn't make her instantly forgive him. "Oh, he killed my dad, kidnapped me, tortured me, nearly killed my brother, is partially responsible for my mother's death and my not being able to grow up with my own twin brother, he destroyed the government, and he destroyed my planet and pretty much all I've ever loved. But Luke said he turned good before he died so its okay." She had good reason to hate him.

This story plays out so seamlessly, and I love that it has so many levels, much like the movies.

***SPOILER ALERT IF YOU'RE NOT DONE READING THIS STORY***

Starting out with Luke and Leia on Baskarn, then the separation from Luke and the Leia and Han reunion, then Tatooine, then the anti-woman planet whose name slips my mind... Gosh it's just such a great story! This has to be like my fifth comment...I'm four chapters away from finishing and I almost don't want it to end!
Guest chapter 14 . 7/7/2012
I. LOVE. THIS. SO. MUCH. I'm not logged in but my username on here is Avery Taylor just in case you were wondering. As much as I love Star Wars, I've never had quite the imagination to recreate the fantastical world as you have so perfectly. I'm jealous!
I've been reading this since last night. I started around 10pm and read until 7 in the morning, then slept til noon and immediately got back to reading - and I've been reading since then! I'm amazed that this isn't published. Is it because of the miscarriage storyline not fitting into the more "official" Star Wars novels that take place after the fact?
Anyway, really, this is the best thing I have ever read on fanfiction. You are so detailed, and so fantastic with words to the point that I'm copying and pasting some of them into a document since I often run out of adjectives when writing. You really capture the Star Wars world and you're obviously fluent in all the terminology down to the foods and things like "standard hour" and on top of that you perfectly capture the characters with respect to their movie equivalents. Wow! You're amazing!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/7/2012
I've been reading this for seven hours straight. I CAN'T STOP! ALMOST DONE!