Reviews for Research Paper
Karama9 chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
LOL!

Oh, poor, poor Psyche Out. Obviously, the attempt to traumatize him was entirely successful.

Excellent paper, felt very real to read, yet extremely entertaining at the same time. You rock. :D
BlazeStryker chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
PSYCHE!

This was absolutely delicious. Thank you.
Quathis chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
Quite the article that I think many army doctors will want to look at. Tommy (at least that's who I believe to fit the criteria) trying to scar Psyche Out with his sexual history seemed like him, and when that didn't work, I wouldn't put it past him to do it on the guy's desk. Very funny. Until next time.
Linuxgirl chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
OMG!

Ok, even if I disagree about some tendencies you have described for Storm in the story, it was simply unbearably funny. My belly aches from laughing so hard.

Whoever brought up that plot bunny deserves a medal.

Will you write the paper "Trauma Therapy for the Psychological Professional; An Examination of Coping Methods for the Psychologist With Mental Scars" too, please?

Well, Psycheout should know by now that ninja are bad for your health (and that means physical AND mental).

I know I'm nagging, but ... update for "Switching sides", please *big puppy dog eyes*?
PhantomEmpress chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
Psyche-Out just can't win. hehehehe
Phoenix51 chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
Funny as All HELL!

You have to feel sorry for the guy!
Mistflyer1102 chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
Poor Psyche-Out.

I loved the tone of this 'research paper'. When it's clear that he's been cussed out, he still remains analytical about it. This was pretty funny. Especially the ending, when he decides that the point of the awkward scene in his office was to mentally scar him for life.

Grammar was good. Just the one spelling error that I think someone else already pointed out.

A psychologist for the psychologist maybe?

Mistflyer
zenbon zakura chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
OMG You need to write the his other research papers! continue it!
TinySprite chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
Amazing story! I had a little trouble figuring out who you were referring to a couple times, but that didn't take away from the fic. Poor Psyche-Out...it's almost like he's doing it to himself some days...
Totenkinder Madchen chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
Oh God . . . I laughed myself sick. You got the tone exACTly right; I had to read all sorts of professional papers during my psychology coursework, and this was absolutely the kind of tone they would take.

Minor nitpick-you used "condensation" when I think you meant "condescension." I think the spellcheck ambushed you.

The only thing I can say is . . . more? Goddammit, I almost wish I'd taken this one now. I want to know more about the particulars of what type of mission may correlate to what kind of activity, whether unequal ranks between participants may have an effect, and-well, you get the drift. Love love LOVED this, especially the little details: the classified equipment, the wonderfully dry tone contrasting with the subject matter, the abstract, Flint-oh God, I recognized Flint in a New York minute.

What can I say? You're a fucking genius. I want more!
willwrite4fics chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
Hahahaha... on his desk! Haha.. This was great. Kept close enough to true physcological paper to sound right, but mundane enough to be entertaining. Too much fun.
26 | « Prev Page 1 2