Reviews for Instinct
CautiousOptimism chapter 25 . 6/15
Hi! I know just over a year ago, you posted that things were rough and that there had been a ton of change the year before. I can only imagine that things didn't simply get better. I sincerely hope though that things are getting better. That you still find joy in writing and that you continue to pursue and find happiness. With that said, I'd love to get another update because your writing is so enjoyable, the plot and character development is fun and unique. And it will only help your writing to continue to work through blocks and story exhaustion. However, if you're not passionate about the story wait until you are again or can finish another chapter. But maybe let us know how you are? We tend to worry and demand crazy things if we are left starved too long - we're like animals, continually entertained we are nice, happy and domesticated, left to starve for attention, we lash out. :( Anywho! I hope you are ok! I wish you nothing but happiness and I am sending good vibes, good feels and good karma your way. :)
A little birdie chapter 25 . 6/11
I love this fic but you havent updated and its driving me crazy
Please update! Post something miss your stories
Hey, what was that? Bella never mentioning wanting to be changed? But she DID! that flashback she had when arguing about Leah's and Seth's change showed us she did ask to be changed. I suppose Edward never mentioned it to his family... (just like that shoe discount story was not really honest either, I think)
Ok... that was the most funny thing I've read in a looooong time. Still, I can't imagine Alice NOT realizing something weird is up with that.
Thanks for making me laugh. :)
LoveHermione chapter 25 . 4/1
I haven't read any Alice/ Bella stories in a long time. And I am so glad I found this one. It is just after 5am and I have read this non stop since late last night. This is an amazing story. It flows perfectly. Brings to the surface things I feel were glanced over in the books. And had me laughing out loud at the 'Slap Bella Day' scene. If this story had even dozens more chapters, I'd keep reading. Everything feels so well put together and detailed. I know that you have not added anything for quite some time, but I would love to read it if you ever do.
All the best to you.
lilce1992 chapter 25 . 2/3
I love this story so much :)
Shadow Kileak chapter 25 . 12/30/2015
OMg i just found this story im loving it
sanekittens chapter 1 . 11/20/2015
yep! love it already.
Le Diablo Blanc2 chapter 25 . 11/14/2015
can you put some more leah in this as its like shes been pushed off to the side I cant imagine she would stay quiet about all this happening to her psudo sister
yay chapter 25 . 10/19/2015
I love this I've been waiting for Alice to know she didn't really date ebony for like ever i was so happy that came out oh and now everyone knows about the imprint i love this story its my favorite well it ties with love fever (hint hint wink wink) oh and i would love it if something would happen with ebony and ivory like from their point of view or something ooooohhhh like maybe their own one shot
griezz chapter 25 . 10/5/2015
Liking the story a lot. The werecat angle is an interesting twist. Surprised that the La Push bunch were changed to evil asshats; just as surprised that Sam Uley was referred to as being centuries old. As for other changes, the Victoria twist if secretly helping Bella was a surprise, but not As much as Charlotte being her mate. Hoping a new chapter will be coming soon. Best wishes!
TeganCappa chapter 20 . 10/3/2015
And you lost me once again. So disappointed.
OllyOllyOxycodone chapter 3 . 10/3/2015
How unlucky to find 2 of your stories in the same night. I really must start reading the authors name before starting a new fic.
Guest chapter 25 . 9/28/2015
Look, too lazy to log in. But I've been following this story for 5 years now. I've had to retread it several times. don't leave me high and dry.