Reviews for Instinct
Leo McGonagall chapter 24 . 3/28
Everyone knows how life can get in the way of doing things we love. All we can say is welcome back and we hope that everything will settle down in your life. No matter how long it takes your readers will always be here, not just for the stories but for you as the author as well. Without you these amazing stories would not exist, so before stressing about your readers take the time to remember that those same readers are worried about you. Take care and welcome back.
oneeyereader chapter 24 . 3/28
Yoi have still got fiveor more chapters to go.
oneeyereader chapter 22 . 3/28
Finish a story before you start a new one .Bouncing around will make you dizzy.
oneeyereader chapter 21 . 3/28
Pepsi time EVERYONE. FREE PEPSI FOR EVERYONE.
oneeyereader chapter 18 . 3/27
I bet your slap happy around
Ahyah chapter 24 . 3/26
You smart alec you. I did in fact just stumble upon your story. Great read! Read all 24 chapters in a couple of hours. Love the writing and can I just say that Bella's rambling babble about her day when she met Alice for their first not what they said but what it totally was was to funny. But I digress, what all that is saying is I can't wait to read more!
Ahyah chapter 21 . 3/26
Holy shit...love the ending of this chapter. It had me laughing my arse off. I don't know if I should thank you though...it keeps replaying, very active imagination
oneeyereader chapter 17 . 3/26
Actually it sounded Purrfectly.
oneeyereader chapter 16 . 3/26
Your just nervousvwriting about Bella and Alice is all.
demonicnekomaster chapter 24 . 3/25
think I care? no! big fat no! take all the time you need or want to, your loyal reader shall stay in both good times and bad... did that kinda sound wrong? meh don't care. anyways keep up the great story plot, awesome characterization and some drama. also nice little esme/Carlisle fluffy always nice to see.
catmaster
oneeyereader chapter 14 . 3/25
do you feel better?
Hope6968 chapter 24 . 3/24
Great chapter. Sorry so much has been happening, you'll be in my prayers to the universe to help find you stability and happiness. Thank you, Hope.
Mitchsen chapter 24 . 3/23
The story is great can't wait for an update
oneeyereader chapter 11 . 3/23
Jacob is not a a Shapeshifter Wolf which is bigger than a Werewolf.
oneeyereader chapter 7 . 3/23
Seemed easy for us to readhaha