Reviews for Instinct
ZombieApocalypse911 chapter 24 . 2h
You know, it's funny. I didn't realize this until now, but you updated this story the same day that I got into my car accident. Well, it may not be funny to you, but I find the humor in it. Lol. What I'm trying to say is, even though I got into my accident and am going through all of this horse crap at the moment, I still look forward to your stories. You're an amazing writer, and that's one thing that is kind of hard to find on fanfiction a lot of the times. Which is why I highly look forward to your next update. Keep up the amazingness! :D
perellopis chapter 24 . 4/17
Great, thanks for not abandoning us Paige. :-)

Have you decided what mate will you give to Edward ?, maybe Leah because it can't be anyone already a werecat, they would already had imprinted (although it would be sweeter if they have some kind of background instead of just imprinting).

I'm rooting for Ebony and Ivory, I hope you don't intend to make them wait much more centuries. :-)

I'm waiting to see what kind of mischief is going to do Raven next (I love your original characters).
middie4ever chapter 24 . 4/15
This was awesome
i do blame you for having to reread the whole story in order to catch up
just dont leave me hanging for another year
and dont you DARE try to rap up the story in another 3 chapters and be done with it and then give a lame excuse
im more committed to this then relationships so dont let me down!
foxersboxers chapter 24 . 4/9
i just stayed up all night to read this i can honestly say well worth it
Hate you? We love you! Most authors don't come back after this long, that kind of dedication is so rare. I did not just stumble upon this btw I have been reading it since early 2012 Mum just won't let me make an account so I'm forever anonymous. But I love your story please don't forget it even if it takes years before you get the chance to write again, it'll be so worth it. To me anyway. Looking forward to whatever is next, remember to enjoy life!

Reluctantly Anonymous
Tee Hill chapter 24 . 4/7
a great chapter :)))))
Aredh3l chapter 24 . 3/30
Omg, i started reading this when i saw the update and realized that it was one of the missing fanfics i used to read I was so happy! Welcome back! Hope that we can see an update soon :D Can't wait to read the next one!
Leo McGonagall chapter 24 . 3/28
Everyone knows how life can get in the way of doing things we love. All we can say is welcome back and we hope that everything will settle down in your life. No matter how long it takes your readers will always be here, not just for the stories but for you as the author as well. Without you these amazing stories would not exist, so before stressing about your readers take the time to remember that those same readers are worried about you. Take care and welcome back.
oneeyereader chapter 24 . 3/28
Yoi have still got fiveor more chapters to go.
oneeyereader chapter 22 . 3/28
Finish a story before you start a new one .Bouncing around will make you dizzy.
oneeyereader chapter 21 . 3/28
Pepsi time EVERYONE. FREE PEPSI FOR EVERYONE.
oneeyereader chapter 18 . 3/27
I bet your slap happy around
Ahyah chapter 24 . 3/26
You smart alec you. I did in fact just stumble upon your story. Great read! Read all 24 chapters in a couple of hours. Love the writing and can I just say that Bella's rambling babble about her day when she met Alice for their first not what they said but what it totally was was to funny. But I digress, what all that is saying is I can't wait to read more!
Ahyah chapter 21 . 3/26
Holy shit...love the ending of this chapter. It had me laughing my arse off. I don't know if I should thank you though...it keeps replaying, very active imagination
oneeyereader chapter 17 . 3/26
Actually it sounded Purrfectly.