Reviews for Instinct
Kayozm chapter 27 . 7/18
Any chance you're ever going to continue this?
Please continue please
Rayne Arianna Maranochi chapter 27 . 6/20
Badass. She is badass. Raging inferno to cleanse the world of her enemies, and a protective shroud to her allies, family, and friends.
Please update soon great story!
Oh man! Another superb story left incomplete. Why most I suffer so? Lol. ..Really enjoy your writing so much. Haven't been drawn into fanfic stories like this in so long! But, I'm afraid I'll never see the conclusions. So many stories work great potential never get finished. Really hope you continue. I also love your unique take on the characters and how Bella could join the supernatural world without becoming a vamp. Please please finish your stories!
What’s the name of the book you were working on when you last updated this? Is it published/ can we read it anywhere?
Great chapter as usual btw, can’t wait for the rest :)
F you for making me relate to Edward now omg. I’m basically crying wth ugh why is he so relatable now
Lowkey shipping Raven & Bella this whole time even though ik it won’t happen lol
Exspiravit reborn chapter 27 . 2/15
Please keep writing this is one of the best fabrications I have read
More~
Please come back I'm fascinated with where you took this story!
KarsonTheCaptian chapter 27 . 1/10
update please I need more of this in my life
Breathless In Voice chapter 1 . 12/29/2017
Omg I just found this three days ago and read it all! Please update soon
AustenFuego chapter 27 . 12/24/2017
I just found this story and enjoyed what you have so far. The Hell Hound sound interesting and I hope you write more someday.
Guest chapter 27 . 11/21/2017