Reviews for Falling Leaves
the999angel chapter 5 . 9/1/2014
I really enjoyed reading this.
good work! chapter 5 . 4/12/2012
This made me cry :( Lol it was good!
Alysisaacs17 chapter 5 . 10/21/2011
im with the other guy in this. Would love to see how... this works out :P I love the ending.

He always gets his way in the end, So he liked draco origanly too?

Alys x.
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 5 . 8/12/2011
...and cursed long and fluently...

As badly as he wanted to die, he refused to take down to innocent people with him, and so there was hope.

seeing Harry happy had become the most important thing for Draco now

He would do anything that was required of him if it meant keeping his godfather and best friend happy.

Then we had better solve this and save him the trouble, huh?

whatever was hurting them wasn't malicious. In fact, it felt almost like a…oh. A counter curse.

in wonder

We're notoriously stubborn

Good luck.
Rori Potter chapter 5 . 6/17/2011
That was brilliant.
EmmaRandomAs chapter 5 . 3/13/2011
awesome story! absolutely love it! only wish there were more! how do they get on as a three-some? how does the wizarding world react?
cajega chapter 5 . 1/14/2011
Wow, this is obviously one of the best kept secrets on -I LOVED IT!
David boreanaz's wife247 chapter 5 . 11/3/2010
nice one
Silver moonbeams chapter 5 . 11/1/2010
Really good story! I enjoyed reading it. I liked the way you portrayed Draco and was glad to see that he got his happy ending as well. Hope you write an epilogue or even a sequel to this story.

Overall,Very well written _
autumngold chapter 5 . 10/30/2010
Thank you for writing this wonderful story! I'm so glad that Severus and Harry realized what was happening to Draco and were able to save him. I'm also happy that they will be able to share their love with each other, keeping everyone happy! I really enjoyed reading your incredible fic!