Reviews for Trick or Treat or Else
The Demigod Gryffindor chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
That was so sweet! I think we all know why little Dean didn't have any nightmares. :P that was the cutest fic I have ever read. And Sam was so sweet :)
Spunkalovely chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
Aww! This is adorable and perfect!
trueunbeliever chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
Damn you. I was enjoying that, dammit. There was Dean in all his adorable ladybug cuteness, trick-or-treating with big brother Sammy, rubbing at his eyes all tiny and tired, and then you had to go and ruin it. Of course, being the Winchesters pretty much means that bad shot happens, but it doesn't mean I can't hate you a little bit for it. Great story. I'm bookmarking so I can reread later. Cute Dean is cute. Protective Sam is protective. I lurve it! :)
Dr.B.Damned chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
Sweet mercy, this is adorable!
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Bad and good thing happened.
Aww... it's actually cute.
lazor chapter 1 . 3/23/2013

X333 this was awesome! :D

I'm glad Sam is always there for Dean, no matter what :3
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
Awwww! *O* I want me a little Dean! ahahah That was a sweet halloween story! D

I liked that Dean never got the chance to just be a kid, and seems like he's doing that pretty well on that story ahaha

Kisses and see ya

Rosetta
Tuppence chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
Oh good lord, how messed up is the notion of 4-year-old Dean having nightmares about hell? Wow, talk about a mindbender.

And I'm so glad Sam beat the crap out of that guy. Just the notion makes my stomach churn.

Brilliant writing. Absolutely loved it. It's one of the first times I haven't despised a de-aged fic, so kudos to you. ;-)

~ Tuppence ~
storyaddict69 chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
AWWWW I LOVE this story...I hope you write more...I am a HUGE hurt/sick Dean PROTECTIVE Sam fan...as well as a de-aged Dean fan! so I LOVE IT!
cold kagome chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
AWWWWWE.. POOR DEAN. .THAT MEN HURT DEAN/ NOOO

YAY SAMMY GOT DEAN SAFE... THANK GOD LOVE IT... CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE...
sylia91 chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
Oh man, I am now a melted puddle of sap. That was adorable. Little Dean is precious and poor thing to have his up till then wonderful night ruined. The image at the end with the 2 boys sleepind was just awwww! Loved this!
fifimom chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
Thanks for writing and sharing.
SimplyOut chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
OMG OMG OMG can I just say I fell in love with that? You have to write like 100 more in this genre. Deaged Dean is so freaking cute and damn I wish we could see that on the show and protective big brother Sammy doing normal things for him is just so damn cute too! I absolutely loved it! Awesome job. I really really really wish you would write more deaged Dean :D