Reviews for A Divine Gift for the Winner
PercabethFanatic chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
This was very well written, I really liked the direction you took with their name meanings, it made it quite interesting. It was also really adorable too!
ClockyEvans chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
great! loved ittttt :) so genius
LovelySocks chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
LOVE the ending. You also did a great job organizing such a loooong piece, so everything fits nicely and flows easily. However, considering the Weasley's are a whimsical, unstructured bunch, I think you write a little too complex. It could just be simpler is what I'm saying. Good job on getting every cousin to have at least one line, too. Wonderfully written :)
ChocolateSkittles chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
I can't tell you how MUCH I love this. It gave me little bursts of joy. Just all of it. All of it. LOVE IT! & Now I'm off to tread the rest of your connected stories. :) Great job!
wingswordsandmetaphors chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
Well, I was told in the A/N's of a few of your other stories that this came first and that's really the only reason I read it, but I'm glad I did because it's really good.
Mehghla chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
I loved this one.
Stiricide chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
I loved this story. You portrayed Ted and Victoire well, and I liked the underlying theme of the other cousins plotting to get them together. Thanks for sharing.

Ps I love your pen name!
found dove in a soapless place chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
Ah, the perfect topper of my evening. A beautiful TeddyXVictoire with a hint of another one of my favorite pairings, ScorpiusXRose. The perfect blend. Great job!
Forensica X chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
Loads of fun! Please update your other story concerning Scorpius and Rosie!
JenniAnimeHotStuff chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
IT'S SOOO FLUFFYYYYYYYYYY!
of-Snowfall-and-Seagulls chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
this is fantastic! very good.
SilenceIsCompliance chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Aww. This story was so amazingly sweet and perfect! The ending was soo funny too! Haha.
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
Very funny! who's next after Rose & Scorp?
bookbelle.314 chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
James is an awesome evil genius, I love him! Good job!
JoeBob1379 chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
Hahaha! Oh my goodness, I LOVE this. And the part at the end with all the cousins on the train was excellent. I was HOPING they would say something about Rose and Scorpius! :)