Reviews for That Feeling in Your Eyes
Christopherweeblingjr chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
Her personality as Dead Master reminds me of The Master from Doctor Who.

Can you hear the drums?
Dum-dum-dum-dum. Dum-dum-dum-dum. Dum-dum-dum-dum. Dum-dum-dum-dum. Dum-dum-dum-dum. Dum-dum-dum-dum. Dum-dum-dum-dum.
namedafteracar chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
So sweet!
MichaelSaniyan chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Short and sweet, captivating and concise. I quite nejoyed reading this, as I like your interpretation of Dead Master, and her relationship with both Yomi and Mato (BRS, if you will). Great work.
simounlover chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
this was so beautiful and sad brought tears to my eyes :'(.great job :)
MikuxLuka401 chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
This was, artful and beautiful and sad and . . . (goes on for three hours). There are just too many good things I could say, so damn you and your utterly AMAZING writing skills. Easily the best BRS fic by far! (I know I have read all 30 of the english ones) I feel so bad that I am so inarticulate, because I can't think of the perfect words to describe how magnificently beautiful this piece was. (Darn me being only in high school and not giving a proper review)

Please keep writing because you are so good at it, better than most of the professional authors I know of.

Madrox out MMFWCL
TheSongWriter chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
Ohmygosh, this story is so beautiful ;_; It brought a tear to my eye at the end. Incredible writing and thank you for posting this!
sakuraii chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
This was really beautiful! Even though the anime didn't really give us much to go on as far as Dead Master's character, I think you really captured it and portrayed it well. I also loved how you ended it. Amazing! 3
BlackisnotEMO chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
This. Is. Amazing. You managed to weave in both their emotions and thoughts into your writing very accurately; it was as if i was rewatching the first episode in Yomi's eyes. :))) Great job and i hope to hear more from you!
Puffin Muffin chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
Wait, before I'll type what I have to say, I'll have to squeal first! *squeals*

There now, I'll continue typing. *straightens my self up*

I really love how you have captured Dead Master's character! :D I mean, the OVA is about her, but the producers/writers didn't make it noticeable, because the OVA has to focus on Mato's (and Black Rock Shooter's) narration. That is why the creators have left the viewers to interpret Dead Master's (as well as Yomi's) feelings and conflicts. (I mean, if Yomi didn't felt that way, Dead Master wouldn't be fully known to Yomi. And without Dead Master, Black Rock Shooter wouldn't come into consciousness/existence. Well, that's what I... think?) Well anyway, your story has really captured, what I think, Dead Master's perspective during the OVA! That is why when I have read this everything I could do was to think: "Whoa! I'm reading the actual Dead Master's thoughts and feelings during the OVA!" :D

I really loved the way you have made Dead Master to narrate the whole OVA! :D Not to mention, I think Dead Master here is very much In Character! :D I mean, you really have shown what I think the actual Dead Master's thoughts and feelings! (After all Dead Master is such a lost child who wanted nothing but to protect herself...) It was like I have read the whole OVA being retold in a different angle! I also love how you have thicken the emotions and conflict of the story! :D I was almost carried away with Dead Master's internal conflict! (I mean, after I had seen the OVA, Dead Master had always intrigued me.)

I really love the tension and drama Dead Master's narration here have brought upon! :D I really LOVE this one shot! You are a such a great writer! Not to mention, I love how you had left a BRS feel into this narration! It was like I am reading (watching) the actual BRS! I also love how you have captured Dead Master's hatred and affection towards Black Rock Shooter! I also love your writing style! You are such a great writer! Thank you very much for writing this story! :D I really love everything in this one shot!

And... I'm really sorry for my long review! *bows down*
AngelKayohisura chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
There's something I really like about this. I can't quite put my finger on it, but perhaps it's as simple as the way you captured a...softer side of Dead Master. :] I like it!
GoodbyeCrimson chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
this is beautiful! favvvvv! I loved seeing from Death Master's point of view!
Ascoeur chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
;;

So sad.

So cute.

And partially-canon.

I could so see that happening!

_ Nice job!
ScissorSheep chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
I have to say even though i hate shoujou ai and yuri i happened to like this story. i just finished watching the anime and everyone claims it has a shoujou ai feel to it. but i dont think it does. i like this story though, i can relate to it in some manner or two :) it was uniquely writtwn to i liked that :)
pika318 chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
A rather emotional piece of work. Made me look at Dead Master in a new way. And it's interesting how you wrote how entities like her manifest in the real world, it's plausible.

Great job!
shadowpanda101 chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
Excellent job -! Keep up the good work!