Reviews for haven't got a clue
alexadria345 chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Best timeline fanfic i've read in a while :)
Maiqu20 chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
loved it!
goingmywaydoll chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
I love love love this story! It is so one of my favorites. I really like the Santana and Rachel friendship. It was perfect. I also like how Finn moved on and didnt go all mean and rebellious on st berry. I live for this story.
MissRe chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
Awwww... I like that you didn't make Finn totally clueless. I think they they do have a great friendship but that they really don't have what it takes to go the distance in the long term. I really enjoyed this. You covered a lot of ground smoothly and efficiently. Great job.
TVHollywoodDiva chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
great story
lux thebarbarionwarrior chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
gud one!
gleek06216 chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
aww first as always thanks for the shout out love and second, I really liked this story which surprised me a little since it's all from Finn's POV but it shouldn't have because I love your writing so :) Great job, the ending was perfect!
Athena chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
Awweee, this is really really nice. It's all the reasons why I think Finn and Rachel don't fit too but I'm willing to let them try. The second season is constantly trying to convince me that they'll work but honestly, I can't see it. It just proves more and more how different the two of them are to each other and how the writers are forcing the two personalities to change just for each other. It isn't even for the better. And I don't think a relationship like that is healthy. So yay for fics like this! Good job!
Gemelli22 chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
Cute, but Finn really is that stupid : )
RubberSoulRevolver chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
OMG I totally loved this from Finn's POV. I might be biased because I am a Finn fan (on his own, I HATE Finchel) and I love how you didn't have be really jealous to the point of being a douche.

I hope your muse sticks around because you write wonderful one-shots.
NoahPuckermansWifey chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
Oh goodness Julia I love this! It's the non-cracky version of that story idea we were discussing. I love how you made Puck and Santana her BFF's. Awww baby Noelle Lucia, what a cute name!