Reviews for A Town without Eba Yuzuki
Pierre chapter 12 . 1/18/2015
Please continue, i love it :)
Infinity gauntlet19 chapter 2 . 2/20/2014
a great new take on a decent manga. i love how you made haruto and nanami's relationship more organic and natural. it's a shame you couldn't continue writing it. just knowing what eba might do next really got me excited. still great chapter though :)
Guest chapter 12 . 8/20/2013
one thing that i concerned, why yuzuki is totally like a bitch in here?that's not yuzuki,totally not...im sorry but im a fan of yuzuki, and you broke my fav char for real, dude! what's wrong with you?
dbzsotrum9 chapter 12 . 6/12/2013
this is a real interesting story, you know, I just reread one of the Mirai Nikki manga's titles Paradox, and I just thought, of how if Eba was being forced to fast forward scenes and went nuts, she might be forced to be like this... I have to much imagination...

oh well, I wonder how this would work, technically speaking, Yuzuki is Haruto's true love, but it would probably never happen... or would it... I for some reason am really supporting Yuzuki in this though normally I have a bit of issues with this pairing... (though I do think Haruto should have a 3 way with Yuzuki and Rin, hell Yuzuki did at one point show that she was willing and Rin would probably join if she had the chance), I had issues with Haruto dating Yuzuki after their break-up in the manga, but I just wanna support this one... there is something wrong with me...
dbzsotrum9 chapter 2 . 6/12/2013
is this Eba bashing or was she just so mean because she was shocked and jealous?
kiren chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
enjoyed reading your story ...update more...soon :)
Deathgeass chapter 12 . 2/17/2013
intresting making yuzuki eba as the bad guy. i like it. and besides i hated her from the beginning i always thought it should have been haruto and asuka. but now i want haruto and nanami

Keep Writing this interesting so please UPDATE!
KatzeNoel chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
intriguing
KeitaroMokoto 4 ever Of The Dark Icon Writers chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Well, I loved it so far! I just think that you should try to make the chapters longer. Because I just like reading your story so much it feels sad to have it end so abruptly.

But keep the good work up.

Thanks

~km~
CleanMind chapter 12 . 1/17/2012
Quite an interesting plot.

I feel sorry for Haruto, but seeing Eba so agresive is priceless. Despite the drama and sweet Nanami i would like to see HarutoXEba getting maried. A smart, beatiful and completly devoted girl like Eba could make a man happy (minus her crazy antics). Don't forget that there is another little devil Rin. Will she help Eba with her dreams ?

Please, keep the story alive.
lostinside1 chapter 8 . 11/29/2010
I think it would be quite interesting to see how the story would work out if Yuzuki did get pregnant but then lost the baby. Can't wait for the next chapter!
lostinside1 chapter 7 . 11/25/2010
No flame! I know it's possible and I can't wait to see what happens next. I really do feel sorry for haruto in this chapter. Keep up the good work!
lostinside1 chapter 5 . 11/25/2010
OMG! I like Yuzuki but hate her at the same time. The character development is really good and I am starting to understand how they all are but maybe a little more development needs to be done for Nanami as I don't feel like I understand her well enough yet.
lostinside1 chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
I like this opening as it really introduces the characters well to me considering I don't know the background to this fic. :)
Eliya Shirwood chapter 7 . 11/23/2010
"...Wow. Just... Wow." That's the only thought that stimulated in my mind as I read this latest chapter. Without a doubt, you took a rather risque approach to your story embellishing in such a dark impulse through Eba.

Feasible? Surely, you did a fine job portraying the emotions and background that lead to her volition. Necessary? To make your iteration that much more unique, definitely? Hilarious? Hell yes.

I appreciate your exploration at showing the other aspect of rape that is disdained in general by society; as you say, it is a plausible scenario.

Noteworthy commentary: I'd recommend you pay close attention to how you perform transitions from scene to scene. A particular case is at the end of chapter 7 while Nanami arrives for his rescue (knight in school attire, irony). By assumption, one would think the black-suited bodyguard was still in the room as she released him from his bonds, causing a rather confusing scenario regarding why he did not stop her.