Reviews for Wartorn
Guest chapter 5 . 11/18/2015
I honestly wish you'd continued this, it's most likely one of the most loved fanfics of this fandom
Guest chapter 2 . 7/7/2015
I just want to say, this is awesome so far and thank you so much for adding a little of the Misfits in there, I have found literally no fanfiction with them in it
Joylinda chapter 5 . 6/21/2014
I never noticed that this story continued for a chapter or two since the last time I read it.. I am glad that I got back on my strike witches grind..
I really hope you decide to continue with this!
Great story
RealRyu chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
Wow...This...was...AWESOME!
Keep writing fics about Strike Witches, your stories are the best!
Han dj chapter 2 . 4/28/2013
oh that figurine given to Yoshika by the fleet commander was Tomoko!

I was wondering who the doll was patterned from, and i've seen it three times already (season 1). I need to see season two...
JJ chapter 5 . 4/25/2013
Was re-watching S1, S2 and the movie for the past 2 days and realized that I missed this fic and your writing so much! Hopefully you will have a new chapter for us someday!
BSA chapter 5 . 12/28/2012
A very nice work so far. I do, however, wonder if the phrase "Allied bomber" might not be anachronistic in this world; do such things even exist here, and would the "Allies" even be called such? I'm also curious as to if Tomoko and Haruka's relationship will play a role in future events.
Toby860 chapter 5 . 10/8/2011
not bad but what about yoshika.
OZ7UP not again chapter 5 . 5/29/2011
My bad, "Numero della Destinataria".
OZ7UP again chapter 5 . 5/29/2011
Hmmm... Then again, going along with the whole gender thing for romantic languages, it probably should be "Numero della Destinatoria".
OZ7UP chapter 5 . 5/29/2011
"Numero del Destinatario". You don't need the "di" because it's redundant ("di""il" "del"). Other than that, there's no need to worry about the Italian used - context and spelling aside, it's nearly impossible to butcher the Italian vocabulary. On that note, though, if you're planning on including full Italian sentences in the future, let me know beforehand.

The dogfight with the Neuroi was well-written. It made me feel as though I was part of the action itself.
PrincessKooh chapter 5 . 5/27/2011
Yay nice update! Hope you update soon
Spikesagitta chapter 5 . 5/26/2011
Aww Love the bonus fluffs :)

And that is an interesting tactic...ramming a Neuroi...wouldn't that be sort of a kamikaze kind of move if it was timed wronged...
deathcurse chapter 5 . 5/26/2011
The Sanya/Eila fluff pieces made me laugh .

I hope we find out what's wrong with Anabuki, or at least see her recover, maybe, in later chapters? I wonder if the whole business of being infected will come up again in the plot...

I hope Minna finds a way to keep Mio regardless! D

The Neuroi fight was interesting, but I was more interested in the bits of thought Trude had between the action scenes: such as when she thought to commend/not nag Erica due to her brilliant strategy, when she worried about the safety of the night witches, and when she worried about what Helma was up to.

Poor Helma, she didn't get to have Barkhorn romantically catch her out of the air, eh? _-

And finally, the guy who developed the atomic bomb, eh? I wonder how this will all factor into the plot.

I can't wait to see all the teams together-not only because it would be hilarious to see Minna try to keep them all in line, but also because it would be nice to see the 501 girls reunite once again.
Crosswood chapter 5 . 5/26/2011
This chapter is truly excellent.

What can I say? I've been looking forward to it for literally weeks; now that it's here and posted it's everyone one could wish for.

Each historical reference makes one grin with nerdy delight; proximity fuzes, yo-yos, a Lt-Col in charge of FlaK... fantastic stuff. Thank you for actually caring; it really shines through in your stuff.

The characters are great fun to watch as well - they interact with wit and good humour. Helma... Helma showing up is the icing on a completely delicious cake. ((I sense drama, however, stemming from her posting to 501 to abound. Is it evil of me to be rubbing my hands in gleeful anticipation?)) In a more general way, it's the fusion of manga and Anime we kinda all wanted, but never really saw aside from brief flashes.

The action, as well, is unrelenting and well thought out. Erica certainly deserves a commendation for the airflow idea - pure genius! And the final defeat of the large bomber! Ahh, but I am ranting.

Thank you very much for a cracker-jack chapter, and sincere regards