Reviews for The Holly and the Hawthorn
Adeilla chapter 31 . 10/1/2011
I can't believe I only have 4 chapters left :/ Damn it, I'm going to miss Lucia And Chador and Dita and well... Everyone! Who knew ;)?

Since my last review I wanted to add that I really like how this story focuses on the problem with wizards neglecting mugglescience :) Rowling just kind of touched that subject briefly so it's nice to see it elaborated :) And all the bookreferences you put in makes the story even more fun to read :)

And also: The patriot in me gets extremily proud everytime Sweden is mentioned in Harry Potter stories No matter the context x)
Adeilla chapter 20 . 10/1/2011
This chapter: absolutely beautiful! I love it I love it I love it! Your describetion of Draco and Narcissa is soo spot on and wonderfull!

That whole part about a mothers love once again saving Harrys life and how that was Narcissas finest moment: I had to scream of joy after that part. Such a nice observation, poetic really!

And how you manage to find something good in Draco without breaking character! I have no words to describe how much I enjoy this story! It's brilliant :)
Adeilla chapter 10 . 9/30/2011
Chapter 10... I'm being pretty slow, but I want to give this story the time it deserves Wich is much :) This story could be total crap, unknown sister to Malfoy? Special treatment from Dumbledore? Sounds like those typical Mary-Sue stories you can find a LOT of... But it's not! It's awesome!

I love the whole 'showing-Slytherin-in-a-new-light' you've started here. It's somehing I like to do too (allthough I am a Raveclaw at heart ;] ). And Lucia Bonnefoy? You did the name thing again Just like Rowling ;) Let's see if Lucia lives up to her name and I'm totally excited about getting to know Astoria better Thats all for now ;)
zxcvasd chapter 35 . 9/23/2011
god, this was wonderful.

i congratulate you on a job well done.
Miss Cheesy chapter 35 . 9/13/2011
This story is beautiful and touching. You made me cry! Haha! Anyway the characters are deep and they mature as the story progress. Great job. I love it. : )
Miss Authorette chapter 35 . 9/8/2011
Wow. I cant stop smiling :D That was fabulous. I have not read such an intelligent well thought story in so long.

Your story was a pleasure to read - I thank you.
XxAmi.IzunexX chapter 35 . 9/4/2011
awesomeness i wish i could come up with such a great plot!
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 32 . 9/3/2011
aww so cute please keep going!
ireallyamtellingthetruth chapter 31 . 9/3/2011
Luuuuuuurvely! Is Draco gonna meet Lucia in the next chapter?
wingswordsandmetaphors chapter 3 . 9/2/2011
I get the feeling this is going to get more interesting than it already is. That's pretty impressive, especially since the book really had very little to base this off.
wingswordsandmetaphors chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
Well, I'm a bit confused as to how Narcissa and Dita know each other, but I'm going to assume that will be revealed in later chapters. This isn't the sort of story I normally read, but the summary caught my eye and this is very well written, so I'm going to keep reading.
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 30 . 9/2/2011
really sweet please go on!
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 28 . 9/1/2011
really good please go on!
ireallyamtellingthetruth chapter 28 . 9/1/2011
Wow. That last one was short. But the others were freakin awesome! They found Draco! Yay! Happy dance! I wonder what's gonna happen when he wakes up...

Keep up the BRILLIANTLY FANTASTIC work!

Toodles,

Rara :)
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 25 . 8/31/2011
really good please keep going!