Reviews for Don't Think About It
macberly chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
I am in love with your Nick and Greg stories! It just makes me think of the good chemistry they had in the show, something the writers seem to have started to ignore in later seasons! Thank you!
shadowtheo chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
That was very sweet and well written, you described Greg's reactions really well and I could feel the tension! Nick was incredibly sweet. Brilliant story :)
Reine Sumabat chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
I luv this 1! I saw it over there & thought it was really good! It's so sad yet so sweet the same time. ;D
Wragziez chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
Awww... I love it! So sweet!
635589793238 chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
kjære...awwwwwww, thats adorable! this was an awesome little ficlet, i totally believed it - you got the characters perfectly! seriously good job, you rock!
QueenOfTheUniverse chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
THAT was an AWESOME story! OMG. I loved it. Loved it. Loved it. The fact that Nick showed up like that was perfect, the fact that he was more worried about Greg than his truck... Very nicely done. Extra brownie points for you! lol. (And of course, it was well edited, which is a MAJOR plus!) Keep up the great work! This is so going on my favorites list!
Greg'sgirl5 chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
nawwwwwwwwww
hotflower901 chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
sweet that the boys have each other.
Cleo2010 chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
I really enjoyed this story, it felt very real and it's the first piece of CSI fanfiction I've ever read too. Nice work.
janet1982 chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
this was so sweet)

the interaction between greg and nick in the car and on the phone.
v chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
ok, so generally I don't do male/male stories but I saw this and I just had to click on it, don't know why. Now I do. THis sotry is so sweet in it's own way, and I could actually see that as something that would happen to greg (seeing the kids and freaking). You also nailed Nick perfectly, you didn't make him too sappy or too much of a "toughen up guy".

Perfect!