Reviews for Payment Terms
Nivell chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
Awesome fic.
JadeAlmasy chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
This has a lot of promise and I can not wait to read more! lol I like the plot of the story and the fact the you morphed the two Cids together. Really cant wait to read more of this!

Jade
Dreadful Virtue chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
oh fucking hell you tease! You built this whole story up until we all [or me] were licking the screen and then you stop. D8

Would be cool if there'd be a sequel. x3
KitKatt0430 chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
Oh, that was absolutely hilarious. Now I have all these ideas about Squall taking revenge and how Cid will react to finding out Seifer and Squall are dating... probably by threatening Squall because its funny and not because he actually dislikes the idea of the two dating... hehehe
Dark Scorpia chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
This is the weirdest yet coolest fic I've read so far in the Final Fantasy 8 category. Cid and Seifer has a weird father and son relationship. I actually expected Squall to be more forceful on sex but I could be wrong since he was at work and it's only the first chapter.

BTW, if you have time, please R&R my FF8 fic called Regrets. All reviews will help me to become a better writer.

Anyways, good job with the story so far. ~Myresa
Saber Wing chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
You know, I can't really see Squall being anyone's secretary, but my inner yaoi fangirl likes this. A lot. It's well written, and amusing. They're also perfectly in character. Keep this going!