Reviews for Cherry Bomb
So funny! Really funny! Wish you’d continue to write more. We read only Castle.
Frolic Acid chapter 1 . 9/17/2018
I totally love this :D You captured Castle spot on
Wilker39 chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
Surprised she didn't catch on earlier but perhaps she did. I liked this chapter but then if I had to pick my favorite episode from all of them as of 6x14 I would still pick the 1st episode, esp the 1st 15 min.
Twyger chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
Funny ... I'm laying in bed laughing while my husband is wondering what I am up to over here with the laptop! Cute story - great writing for just your second story. I can picture him doing this, and then trying to clean it up with no sucess, and then hiding it! Thank you for sharing your imagination, your time, and your talent with us mere mortals ... I am still smiling! I am now virtually feeding your "birds"!
VanillaRosePetals chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
ROFLMAO! The names, the names! BWahahaha! Oh...I don't know how I'll ever shower or bathe without laughing again. Great insight into Castle's mind too.
Titch22 chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
That was brilliant, bloody hilrious lmao So glad I wasn't drinking during several lines.

Off to read your other stories.
uwprincess chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
I was laughing out loud! This was hilarious!
youkillmypatience chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
AHAHAHAHAHA I love it!

Made me laugh so hard, it's such a Castle thing to do!
Asharlee chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
LOL LOL LOL

I just found this story now, it's great :P hahah
Elizabeth.ff chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
That was hilarious. I was laughing throughout the fic. I could picture Castle doing this. And the ending - perfect.

You've done a great job with this. Loved it!

:-)
Moonbebe chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
This story was so made of awesome! LOL I almost cried with laughter at the description of him squeezing the bottle too hard and then trying to clean himself up. I could SO picture this happening on the show! Well done! :)
Amerie chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
hahaha I actually just started laughing in a really quiet room. that was great. very funny, in character, loved it! :)
corlando chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
This was great. I love how Castle's mind works and the comments he comes up with when he's reading all of her bath products. Really funny. I can just picture him panicking and trying to get out of the tub. Of course Kate would notice him having his coat closed up when he's inside. The ending was perfect. This really made me smile.
Mariss95 chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
LOL XD grat story! really IC, funny and well written :)
Bsquared19 chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
OK, so I was reading this on break at work and I had to stifle my laughs to avoid weird looks...Awesome job! Too funny!