Reviews for Functioning Alcoholic
Cloy552 chapter 25 . 12/18/2014
Aww she isn't yandere against the gourd anymore. Oh well maybe she and Parsee... no wait Parsee is to tsundere and it is specifically aimed at Yuugi... damn. I hope that there will be more antics from the yandere side of the umbrella Youkai. Though deredere works too.
Cloy552 chapter 19 . 12/18/2014
Kogasa... You sound like Parsee. Seriously it is ridiculous. A yandere umbrella that is jealous over a magical- inanimate- gourd. I am suddenly worried about the gourd's safety- and by extension Kogasa's lifespan.
justinmurielle chapter 52 . 1/3/2014
This is great, involving suika... i'll add it as one of my favorites! I even read it twice now from start to finish, if i have time again... i might read it again and again!
Guest chapter 52 . 8/5/2013
'"Or if you wanted, the both of you could come over to my flower field," Kazami Yuuka had just brazenly showed herself into the already crowded living room, much to the dismay of Reimu'
This suddenly reminds me a fair bit more of bomber grape's Okuu.
X-elemental chapter 51 . 8/5/2013
'"Th-There are four bentos in here!" they exclaimed in unison.'
Oh, this was nice.
X-elemental chapter 42 . 8/4/2013
Nuclear blast strong enough to create mountain ranges.

Yukari's throwaway cloak: tattered.

X-elemental chapter 33 . 8/4/2013
I think the last part would work better if you differentiated by "women" and "ladies".
X-elemental chapter 26 . 8/4/2013
You definitely write your drama well.
X-elemental chapter 24 . 8/3/2013
I must make my commendation. This chapter was just BRILLIANT.
X-elemental chapter 7 . 8/2/2013
"Hoshiguma Yuugi, what a rare sight!"
Okay, that was punny.
X-elemental chapter 2 . 8/1/2013
And here I thought that Marisa, since she was accepted as delusion, was going to try to apply to be Suika's conscience.
lawliet chapter 42 . 6/7/2013
Lol Yukari knocked out.

Has control over the boundary between wave and particle forms as well as between form and emptiness. Everything from the horizon to the difference between fantasy and reality is under her domain.

KO by umbrella. XMFD.
kattycha01 chapter 25 . 4/26/2013
**Raise had too!** She is a purple Japanese umbrella. I love Japanese stuff and I love umbrella 'nuf said.

P.S Purple is the color of fabulosity!
kinigget chapter 16 . 8/13/2012
that actually worked pretty well.
kinigget chapter 15 . 8/13/2012
There's still some passages that just feel weird, for instance, I appreciate what you're doing with the character descriptions, but they just feel awkward.