Reviews for MahouSenseiNegima:Tales of the Jinchuriki Guardian
SlyFox9 chapter 4 . 5/3
What's with capitalization for most of the story is good though love it. Can you update.
jcmprado chapter 21 . 12/24/2014
Happy birthday, even if it is a little late, and merry christmas, have you ever thought that would be really cool to continue this story?
Yugure.Kuro chapter 1 . 12/4/2014
This just never got updated again. So sad to see a good story be abandoned.
Zeus501 chapter 14 . 11/27/2014
will there be any lemons?
Tdtmedic chapter 21 . 8/7/2014
Greatstorysad tosee itnevergotupdatedagain ihopeyou bring it back again
Aergaia chapter 12 . 7/3/2014
Hahaha! Nice ending!
Guest chapter 21 . 1/2/2014
update dammit
Majin-kun chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
I really like NarutoxNegima crossovers...the only really issue I have with them is that most people just stick Naruto into the plot without any preparation whatsoever. Konoemon can't be THAT chill can he?
I would at least teach Naru about modern day while keeping a close eye on him or something...geez, he might be the Child of Prophecy but...yeah whatever.
Wonder who will you pick for the Harem. Hoping you don't give Negi a large harem...he's ten years old for freaking out loud. I mean a serious Harem where the affection is mutual. Pactios and that crap is good in my book.
Matsu chapter 21 . 9/8/2013
please update I am looking forward to the next chapters
Matsu chapter 12 . 9/7/2013
LMAO Nodoka is very likely HInata reborn
uscias chapter 21 . 8/30/2013
Update please.
CrimsontheBloodyDemonKing chapter 21 . 8/17/2013
Dude, are you going to continue?
CrimsontheBloodyDemonKing chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
Are you going to continue, it has been over a year since you updated?
powermachine79 chapter 21 . 3/12/2013
Great story hope to read more soon :)
Reclusive Dork chapter 7 . 2/23/2013
Oh, and Luo Dao is rather powerful(but not overly powerful, no matter how much stuff I give him, he's only seventeen years old, and he only found out about magic at age 11), as the seventeenth reincarnation of the Demon Wolf Fenrir. He CAN turn into a giant wolf, but that takes a lot of magic power. he can also summon Demon Blood Wolves, and Autumn Wolf Spirits, depending on which type of magic he uses at the time.

Oh, and when I said he wears a red tux, he actually wears a bright crimson tuxedo Jacket and black tuxedo pants, and a black undershirt.

I also have a few swords for you to choose from for anyone.

Sakkayui(Writer's Edge)-a sword that has a vein of magical ink running through it, and a well of said ink in the handle.

Kebab-a giant sharpened toothpick(with a handle) that is so saturated with magic power, it's cutting power is enough to split the sky with a very weak swing. but if you don't know how to use it,and your chakra doesn't match with it, you'll hurt yourself... badly. it's also made from a wood that is impervious to flame. This one was not made by man, but by a very bored deity.

Ranbunkizu(Papercut)-Giant scissors that separate into two large swords. They're really good against plant magic, and they allow the user to access said magic as well. cool, right?

Unagiyougan(Magma Eel)-Based on the Snake swords from Soulcalibur, this weapon can lash out as a bladed whip, only with a twist. this one has the ability to cloak itself in volcanic flames, and/or liquify into motlen metal(very hot). You can fuse with it to gain invincibility to heat.

Ankoku Ikkaku-A Massive black Scimitar with gray narwhals on each side. can control all elements of darkness-shadows, fear, madness and anger- but the wielder doesn't automatically get all powers.

Crux-a large Greatsword in the shape of a cross. Uses spiritual magic to attack the soul AND the body.

Bao Lung- a sentient Jian with a white blade, sanguine edge, and a redwood hilt shaped like a blood-splatter like wing that gorges itself with blood to increase cutting power, and can use absorbed blood as a swordbeam attack. this is most likely to be used by Luo Dao

Mar Long- a large rapier shaped like a Marlin's nose with a marlin's sail connected to the lower part of the blade as well as the hand guard(connected to, not being the hand guard), that can cut through magic energy with the blade or reflect it with the sail.