Reviews for MahouSenseiNegima:Tales of the Jinchuriki Guardian
Chaosweaver13 chapter 21 . 5/7
Hey there, Really loving this story a lot, really wish there would be more but the last update was 4 years ago, kinda bummed about that.
ciel blackblood chapter 21 . 5/4
more chapters!
Guest5483 chapter 21 . 12/1/2015
Please continue this fanfiction!
Story Artist chapter 21 . 9/24/2015
Please, FOR THE LOVE OF HUMANITY, update this story. It's been 3 YEARS!
ARSLOTHES chapter 21 . 7/6/2015
looking forward to the next chapter of this, whenever it is updated again
Jose19 chapter 1 . 6/27/2015
I wonder how much Naruto will change the story because the Harem that Negi amassed is kind of creepy because it borders on the pedophile.
Megaplayer49 chapter 21 . 6/20/2015
I don't like seeing good stories like this die
SlyFox9 chapter 4 . 5/3/2015
What's with capitalization for most of the story is good though love it. Can you update.
jcmprado chapter 21 . 12/24/2014
Happy birthday, even if it is a little late, and merry christmas, have you ever thought that would be really cool to continue this story?
Nightfall To Dawn chapter 1 . 12/4/2014
This just never got updated again. So sad to see a good story be abandoned.
Zeus501 chapter 14 . 11/27/2014
will there be any lemons?
Tdtmedic chapter 21 . 8/7/2014
Greatstorysad tosee itnevergotupdatedagain ihopeyou bring it back again
Aergaia chapter 12 . 7/3/2014
Hahaha! Nice ending!
Guest chapter 21 . 1/2/2014
update dammit
Majin-kun chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
I really like NarutoxNegima crossovers...the only really issue I have with them is that most people just stick Naruto into the plot without any preparation whatsoever. Konoemon can't be THAT chill can he?
I would at least teach Naru about modern day while keeping a close eye on him or something...geez, he might be the Child of Prophecy but...yeah whatever.
Wonder who will you pick for the Harem. Hoping you don't give Negi a large harem...he's ten years old for freaking out loud. I mean a serious Harem where the affection is mutual. Pactios and that crap is good in my book.