Reviews for Feral Compound 45HJ673
I sure hope there's a sequel to this. I would really love to see Max's reaction to Alec's declaration lol. Thanks for posting!
KathPetrova.Diary chapter 1 . 11/4/2015
This was so fucking cute! I really loved the ending, how Alec still saw her as his mate.
Well written too
Gail Whitbey chapter 1 . 8/20/2015
I love your story I can't help myself but read it over again. Its really interesting wish you could make a sqeul.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/14/2015
CUTE!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
supert history
EmmyLou74 chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
I love this story, it's very original and extremely sweet! A feral, confused and affectionate Alec makes me a very happy camper. I enjoyed how you ended it, lovely and simple!
SayLo chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Loggan's goon' be pissed xD
CattyRose chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
That was adorably sweet! Thank you! I love the idea of feral Alec finally hammering home what human Alec just can't seem to get through Max's thick skull 3
Jewel Flower chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
Loved this. Really cute, I love the fics that show the more protective side if Alec that we all know is out there. *favourites*
ILETUDRIVE chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
You could almost see the half-assed smirk on his face with that last line. It almost makes you wonder if it was all a plan by Alec to close the door on Logan and get what he wanted.

Stephanie
Shanee chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
Pretty, pretty story. I liked it. I love the feral stories usually, but there are so few of them. Good job.
bydneley chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
i like this fic of yours. alec/max fan here. _