Reviews for Feral Compound 45HJ673
Guest chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
supert history
EmmyLou74 chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
I love this story, it's very original and extremely sweet! A feral, confused and affectionate Alec makes me a very happy camper. I enjoyed how you ended it, lovely and simple!
SayLo chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Loggan's goon' be pissed xD
CattyRose chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
That was adorably sweet! Thank you! I love the idea of feral Alec finally hammering home what human Alec just can't seem to get through Max's thick skull 3
Jewel Flower chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
Loved this. Really cute, I love the fics that show the more protective side if Alec that we all know is out there. *favourites*
ILETUDRIVE chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
You could almost see the half-assed smirk on his face with that last line. It almost makes you wonder if it was all a plan by Alec to close the door on Logan and get what he wanted.

Stephanie
Shanee chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
Pretty, pretty story. I liked it. I love the feral stories usually, but there are so few of them. Good job.
bydneley chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
i like this fic of yours. alec/max fan here. _
candyabble chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
I guess you're going to have to decide whether you care as much about him as he obviously cares about you, and don't forget: we mate for life

Wait a minute. How can Cece know that? Aren't the oldest transgenics still only in their 30's?

Adorable story. Thanks for sharing!
Daciavu73 chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
I definitely hope there is more to this story! Leaving it like that was just cruel! More!
Firereading Wolf chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
This is one of the best mate claiming for Alec and Max. I loved the little bit with what happened with Josh. I can't wait to read more for you, whether it be a new plot or contiuning this story. Keep up the good work.
Ookami Sakura chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
awww! I love it when Alec's all Alpha, it always makes for a good story. I hope you make a sequel!
RadientWings chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
This story was absolutely amazing.
musicalpsychology chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
i have no words for this. it is just plain fantastic. you are awesome.
Wolfpack pride chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
Great great story. It is definitely one of my favorites as far as Dark Angel fics, scratch that, one of my favorite fics in general. Great job, I love the plot line. it is so original. Animalistic Alec was so fun to read about. Loved it.