Reviews for A Phantom Fantasy
Guest chapter 1 . 12/27/2016
Well then
That was a ride
Wragziez chapter 1 . 10/30/2016
Such a wonderful story, thank you very much for sharing!
ilko chapter 1 . 8/27/2016
Absolutely lovely!
Riverly-Melody chapter 1 . 12/3/2015
This is wonderful and thank you so very much for writing this masterpiece. Magnificent.
Shana-Fujioka chapter 1 . 8/2/2015
That was such a cute and beautiful story. I especially loved the dancing scene, it was amazing. Well done! :)
xBandanaRosesx chapter 1 . 7/24/2015
Cute
bobbyneko chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
Awwwww
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
Oh, Bravo! Bravo! This is a marvelous fanfic! I love the flowing language that you use and I loved the way you used the rooftop! This piece is practically poetry and I cant wait to read more! Keep up the great work!
Alara Phoenix chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
Hahaha this was brilliant! I'd love an epilogue though! Anyway, I had so much fun reading this and the Stradivarius was a lovely touch! One tiny thing, the Torch thing, was that perhaps a reference to Toichi? Did Kaito give Shinichi a violin that belonged to his father? Hahaha if so that's really sweet! Thanks for writing!
Jelp chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
I loved the language you used when writing this fic. It made everything flow very smoothly, and creating quite a surreal atmosphere. Nicely done! Jelp
kaleidoscope-dream chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
I liked the premise for this story. Shinichi needing to step back from detective work seems plausible, even for the mystery fanatic in him, and then him not being able to really detach himself from being his usual perceptive self also seemed in character. Nice idea to have KID being the one to help him draw the lines on where his job ends and Shinichi begins. This was quite the enjoyable read and thanks for writing and sharing it with us. The colorful choice of words, the pacing of the story, and even the vibrancy you've added to the characters really draws the reader in. Great job and I look forward to more stories from you in the future.
DayDreaming0f y0u chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
Cute~! Kaito would surely steal Shinichi's heart. And this all started because Shinichi wanted to see if he could be something other than a detective. Well, he can surely be Kaito's boyfriend and definitely happy. I loved the dance under the moonlight on top of the rooftop. Kid sure does know how to romance someone. Wonderful job. It was fantastic. I smiled at the end right long with Shinichi. It amazes me how that little detail (Shinichi plays violin) is forgotten.
starsinjars chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
hello! just dropping a review to let you know that you are an amazing writer and that this was one of the best kaishin fics i have ever read. the way you described the violin music while shinichi was playing at the beginning and the dance scene between the two was jut undescribable. hmm, considering the fact that i leave for school in just a few minutes makes me unable to really say anything else, but thank you so much for this wonderful story!
Kuro chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
I'm surprised this has so little reviews!In my opinion this might be the best kaishin story i've read!It was soooooo romantic!I just loved it!More plz!
Ashrel Fury chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
This was a very well written story, and I love the dancing in the moonlight. It was both believable and not, just the right level of fantasy. I do believe you kept to Shinichi's character in the situation, he has changed ever since being Conan, and I think you did perfectly on this, I enjoyed reading every minute of it. You should write more of this particular paring, it makes me sad that there aren't too many KaitoShinichi Shippers out there.