Reviews for Across the Void
sonic chapter 14 . 11/13/2017
I liked the chapter!
Parks98 chapter 11 . 3/10/2017
Oh fuck you old priest guy you know that the Emperors angels are made to save humanity and if they are humans who wish to fight against killer Xeno's and help other humans then you sir are the Heretic!
Parks98 chapter 14 . 9/13/2016
Well damn this was great
Sarnakh the Sunderer chapter 14 . 1/21/2016
You can finish this! I believe in you! This is some d*mn good fic, and I look forward to see more.

Jim's fighting the good fight here, Imay is conquering her lust for revenge, the admiral is not doing the Emperor's work, and Stella is in need of a nice ending.

If you can't finish this, no one can. Good luck.
Firebolt1089 chapter 3 . 4/7/2015
The Thunderhawk being a fighter? I don't think that's right...
DragonTurtle3 chapter 2 . 11/5/2014
I'm confused as to where the Imperial Hawks were in relation to the ships. Earlier, Necodemus said that the Hawks would be left vulnerable on the ground when the fleet departed. I took this to mean that they were going to be left behind. Were those Thunderhawks they were on departing the Armageddon for the planet, or were they coming from the planet to the Armageddon? Did they get sucked up in the warp, just by being in proximity of the fleet? Because I thought Thunderhawks couldn't even enter the warp on their own.

Also, how big is this unnamed fleet? How many other star ships are there?
Sora with an S chapter 14 . 11/1/2014
I honestly have no idea who bolded psychic voice is. My gut says the Emperor, which is pretty unlikely.
Elnore chapter 14 . 2/10/2014
I really want to be able to throw a lot of constructive criticism at you. But sadly... I can't.
I am a Warhammer AND Starcraft fan, but you are outdoing my expectations at every turn.
Your penmanship is beyond words. You really capture the atmosphere of the 41 millennium while flavouring it with the camaraderie and "human" touch of Raynors Raiders.

The only thing that bugs me (no need to point the SM at me) is that I find Raynor a bit too out of character, but I must admit I only have his in-game personality to go by and that hardly shows how he will react in all situations. So I will not complain about it, just drop my 2 cents.

Continued support and sincere well wishes
Elnore
Beyogi chapter 14 . 1/14/2014
Hm... interesting story, but I wonder who it is that's preventing this from ending in tears.
DaLintyMan chapter 11 . 8/20/2013
Could I have some more of this story? *adorable puppy eyes*
Setokaiva chapter 2 . 7/10/2013
The Marine never paused. "Move them forward. Focus their eyes on the future, instead of their Warp-damned past. We give them hope."

...Hope? Isn't talking about hope tantamount to heresy, or at least inviting the minions of the Warp to come and rain on your parade? Every time hope rises, Chaos gets stronger... at least, that's what I've heard.
C.C chapter 4 . 4/6/2013
Constructive critic: ch.4 has a few things that bugged me a bit, the first of which being the reaction of the marine that just had his a ages killed and barely bat an eyelash at the killers, instead muttering and such at them. Another thing is his reaction to his first site of 8ft tall and very thickly built gene enhanced Space Marines. He seems very unprofessional so his reaction should've been basic fear or something along those lines. And lastly, the fighting between the space marine and the Zerg, bolt rounds that can get through thick carapace armor of The nids' should be over kill on the weaker zergs he fought. His reaction when he was out of ammo or when the TM had a gun pointed at him would've been charge with combat knife at Zerg and defiance to the latter. Other then those small things the story looks grand so far and looks like it has much potential, keep up the great work!
Drexal15 chapter 14 . 4/2/2013
I like how you balanced the tech.
Kit chapter 14 . 3/20/2013
I really like the first part, and the second part is cool as well. I will say that to dent space marine power armor you would need a lot more power than just a spike fired at high speeds. Also I'm a warhammer guy, haven't played Starcraft yet.
Eipok chapter 2 . 3/14/2013
The Larraman Organ releases Larraman Cells, which increase blood clotting and healing. The Lyman's Ear is what you're thinking of when you keep writing "Larriman's Ear". Other than that, it's incredibly accurate and well written, Black Library quality.