Reviews for True Darkness
Shadow Kitsune67 chapter 10 . 1/11/2013
I really like this fic so far! (: Don't normally read this pair, but you've made it work lol looking forward to your update :3
GreenRena chapter 10 . 1/9/2013
nice story, i watch.
moonlight10060 chapter 10 . 1/7/2013
awesome
Slytherin's Pimp chapter 10 . 1/7/2013
I cannot wait for voldy's reaction
inkyreads chapter 10 . 1/6/2013
I'm so glad I found this! It's so good! :D
errobotter chapter 10 . 1/6/2013
WooHoo! Happy New Year! glad to see you updating again. Keep writing, a longer chapter would be nice!
Happy.Death.Executioner chapter 10 . 1/6/2013
Ohhhhhhhhh, moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeee pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eee
JAIMOL chapter 10 . 1/5/2013
It's a very interesting story. I look forward to continuing as also want to know more stories about training Bella and Harry.
Trans chapter 10 . 1/4/2013
Nice chapter..pls update sooner..ur update rate is baaaaaaad!
sh8ad8ow chapter 10 . 1/4/2013
good chapter
dark nightmere chapter 10 . 1/4/2013
I think that back in the present soon after harry and bellatrix restore azkbarn and make the evil within it's walls back up to full strengh. I think hermione with her lest for knowledge should ask to be trained by them so that she can learn more power to help defend herself from voldemort and the order. I think hermione should become there daughter after a shout time assering weather she can cope with the harsh training mortheds that the will impelment on her. I think back in the past Morgon should begin to teach them shape sifting and other more dangerus and dark magics that will make them closer and more powerful. I think finely merlin should figure out something is going on with morgon and try and put a stop to it to prevent her knowledge from spreding to the futare and fail. I think finely after arther and mordred our killed in the final battle Saruon should forge his ring of power to claim the land for his own with morgon as his queen he should begin to crush his enimies so that he can rule supeme. On a side not Saruon is not a goblin he is a nardor a creture of evil. I think after morgon dies Harry and bellatrix should kill off the four founders and destroy merlin to prevent any of his light side knowledge travelling to the futare.
Zaralann chapter 10 . 1/4/2013
Nice!
XxSlytherinAtHeartxX chapter 10 . 1/4/2013
grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr it was a good chapter though
Dracowoman chapter 10 . 1/4/2013
great job, update soon please.

PS: you did great structuring this paragraph!

PPS: glad your back.

4.5/5
mageofmyth chapter 10 . 1/4/2013
I liked the update.

Longer chapters would be great.

I look forward to Dumbledore suffering an aneurism from trying to understand the pair.
532 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »