Reviews for True Darkness
JAIMOL chapter 10 . 1/5/2013
It's a very interesting story. I look forward to continuing as also want to know more stories about training Bella and Harry.
Trans chapter 10 . 1/4/2013
Nice chapter..pls update sooner..ur update rate is baaaaaaad!
sh8ad8ow chapter 10 . 1/4/2013
good chapter
dark nightmere chapter 10 . 1/4/2013
I think that back in the present soon after harry and bellatrix restore azkbarn and make the evil within it's walls back up to full strengh. I think hermione with her lest for knowledge should ask to be trained by them so that she can learn more power to help defend herself from voldemort and the order. I think hermione should become there daughter after a shout time assering weather she can cope with the harsh training mortheds that the will impelment on her. I think back in the past Morgon should begin to teach them shape sifting and other more dangerus and dark magics that will make them closer and more powerful. I think finely merlin should figure out something is going on with morgon and try and put a stop to it to prevent her knowledge from spreding to the futare and fail. I think finely after arther and mordred our killed in the final battle Saruon should forge his ring of power to claim the land for his own with morgon as his queen he should begin to crush his enimies so that he can rule supeme. On a side not Saruon is not a goblin he is a nardor a creture of evil. I think after morgon dies Harry and bellatrix should kill off the four founders and destroy merlin to prevent any of his light side knowledge travelling to the futare.
Zaralann chapter 10 . 1/4/2013
Nice!
XxSlytherinAtHeartxX chapter 10 . 1/4/2013
grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr it was a good chapter though
Dracowoman chapter 10 . 1/4/2013
great job, update soon please.

PS: you did great structuring this paragraph!

PPS: glad your back.

4.5/5
mageofmyth chapter 10 . 1/4/2013
I liked the update.

Longer chapters would be great.

I look forward to Dumbledore suffering an aneurism from trying to understand the pair.
hotkillerz chapter 10 . 1/4/2013
grrr is short!
Yuri-Hime-Chan chapter 10 . 1/4/2013
Hmm, why does this blood Magic seem quite like the stuff in DragonAge origins?
Good chapter btw
edboy4926 chapter 10 . 1/4/2013
Good chapter.
god of all chapter 10 . 1/4/2013
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
killroy225 chapter 10 . 1/4/2013
ooh i cannot wait for the next chapter,. update soon!
Sampaad chapter 10 . 1/4/2013
very good chapter. Hope to see an update soon. Sampaad
WhiteElfElder chapter 10 . 1/4/2013
Some progress for those two.
525 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »