Reviews for True Darkness
Faery66 chapter 11 . 9/5/2015
Hope to read more soon.

D
tavin93 chapter 11 . 6/22/2015
This was a really great story I hope you continue it someday. I especially liked how you would switch from the past to the present so many stories that send Harry to the past get dull and tedious because I really want to see what happens in the present so I really appreciated your writing style. Again I hope you continue it at some time.
SakuraKoi chapter 11 . 6/18/2015
oh wow
RandomDude chapter 11 . 1/26/2015
Yes, Lord of the Rings is amazing. Yes, it's got 6 films and 5 books. But can you stop with the references? Please.
The most annoying thing you do with this fic though; is that you switch back and forth between present and future. It's also that you keep bringing in mythology from other cultures. The Nundu was a nice touch, but you could have used it again here. Nemean Lion is Greek, Nundu is African. You've referenced in dialogue that they went to Africa, why can't they learn to turn into a Nundu, which has a basis in the Harry Potter books, instead of Greek Mythos.
Or better yet. Why can't only one of them turn into a Nundu, and the other into a Dragon? Instead of both being as overpowered as they are? Unless you're having a Voldemort that regains his power? Instead of assuming that a 15 year-old-boy can defeat him and playing the long game where the object of a prophecy he killed himself to avert remains alive.
Otherwise Bellatrix is just going to laugh at him.
You also didn't explain how Morgana got rid of the horcrux in Harry's head.
If you hadn't realised: I'm really enjoying your work. It's the only time I bother to arraign fics this much.
cjvandebogart chapter 11 . 1/24/2015
Please post more it is a good story.
Katie chapter 11 . 1/2/2015
I love this story sooooo much! please finish it!
Jacebralor chapter 11 . 12/15/2014
Having just finished what you have thus far, am eager to see what's next in this alternate timeline. Hope to see new updates to this soon, and am following the story in order to stay on top of them when they come. Again, love what you've got so far.
ClockedReaders chapter 11 . 12/10/2014
Now that a interesting cliff hanger gotten me curious as to what's in the Prophet and how that might affect the various principles.
Scm chapter 11 . 11/25/2014
Please continue with this story, it's different and really good. Can't wait to see what happens next.
LilMonsterBoy69 chapter 11 . 11/26/2014
I really like this so far. :)

Please continue.
lordblink chapter 11 . 11/23/2014
An absolutely amazing story. I don't see why anyone would be complaining about bouncing from past to present..., it is clearly labeled, so there should be no confusion about what time period they are reading about. I've thoroughly enjoyed reading this, after finding it in another authors list of favorites stories. I do hope to see further updates developing in the near future, as this story is definitely way too good to be left incompleted. Keep up the great work!
Guest chapter 11 . 9/22/2014
really should be continued due to sheer uniqueness
Purple Fire Dragon chapter 11 . 9/20/2014
Hope u continue to write again soon.
Dragoon doom chapter 11 . 9/6/2014
Why not go into the details a little more
Hiro88 chapter 11 . 9/4/2014
awesome story cant wait for the next chapter
537 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »