Reviews for True Darkness
Jacebralor chapter 11 . 12/15/2014
Having just finished what you have thus far, am eager to see what's next in this alternate timeline. Hope to see new updates to this soon, and am following the story in order to stay on top of them when they come. Again, love what you've got so far.
ClockedReaders chapter 11 . 12/10/2014
Now that a interesting cliff hanger gotten me curious as to what's in the Prophet and how that might affect the various principles.
Scm chapter 11 . 11/25/2014
Please continue with this story, it's different and really good. Can't wait to see what happens next.
Roses Wrath chapter 11 . 11/26/2014
I really like this so far. :)

Please continue.
lordblink chapter 11 . 11/23/2014
An absolutely amazing story. I don't see why anyone would be complaining about bouncing from past to present..., it is clearly labeled, so there should be no confusion about what time period they are reading about. I've thoroughly enjoyed reading this, after finding it in another authors list of favorites stories. I do hope to see further updates developing in the near future, as this story is definitely way too good to be left incompleted. Keep up the great work!
Guest chapter 11 . 9/22/2014
really should be continued due to sheer uniqueness
Purple Fire Dragon chapter 11 . 9/20/2014
Hope u continue to write again soon.
Dragoon doom chapter 11 . 9/6/2014
Why not go into the details a little more
Dark Soul 1988 chapter 11 . 9/4/2014
awesome story cant wait for the next chapter
Guest chapter 11 . 8/10/2014
Can't wait till the next chapter
The Void Sage chapter 6 . 7/30/2014
im sorry but your explanation for light and dark magic is just plain dumb, it can be completely countered by saying that a completely harmless spell can be used in a way to cause harm and a dark spell can aid someone...
Ines Lovett chapter 11 . 7/26/2014
UPDATE SOON PLEASE! I really love your story.
Cheshire.Cat's.Witch chapter 11 . 7/17/2014
Queue evil cackle
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 11 . 7/3/2014
Very interesting work, I hope you'll continue it.
KnightlyDreamer chapter 11 . 6/28/2014