Reviews for True Darkness
Panther-Strife chapter 5 . 8/1/2011
NO Hedwig BASHING OR Hedwig KILLING! but good story..YAAAY! also will Bellatrix go back to hogwarts?
Umbra8191 chapter 5 . 8/1/2011
great chapter i can't wait for the next update.
PJ Fan111 chapter 5 . 8/1/2011
awesome chapter its really good update soon please
WhiteElfElder chapter 5 . 8/1/2011
This should get interesting. With all those wands drawn and with them all probably having itchy wand wrists, I wonder if Harry and Bella will be forced to disarm and subdue them or will be able to talk their way out? Can't wait for the story to be revealed about where Harry and Bella went and what they had been up to in the past. Things will probably not go nicely once Morgonna La Fey is mentioned and the fact that Harry is now her son...she does carry a very bad stigma.
Isles chapter 5 . 8/1/2011
DAMN CLIFFIE!

Awesome chapter and really looking forward to the next update. )
ROBERT-19588 chapter 5 . 8/1/2011
Why did Harry not invite Sirius & Remus & anyone who Harry felt he could trust, to meet him in one of his homes insted of a place that DumbleTWERP controled?

I hope Harry was ready to protect his Wife Bellatrix.
mmr777 chapter 5 . 8/1/2011
Ha you accidentally said, "Harry raised an eyebrow but turned back to Harry."

An please please please update again soon! Stupid cliffhangers -.-
Teufel1987 chapter 5 . 8/1/2011
Nice ... There are a few mistakes though ... The most notecable one is this

Quote:Harry raised an eyebrow but turned back to Harry. "What did you stop Padfoot and I from doing in the Shrieking Shack?":End Quote

It sounds like Harry had a slight schizophrenic moment there!

Anyway great chapter!

I have to ask though: how on earth did Dumbledore, McGonagall, Sirius and Snape recognise Bellatrix? Because it has been twenty years since she last looked like that ... Time definitely will have dulled their memories ... And they won't be expecting her to look like her fifteen year old self ... At the most I was expecting them to say something like "you look awfully familiar" or "is your mother Bellatrix Lestrange?" while looking at her suspiciously
Hivedragon chapter 5 . 8/1/2011
Great chapter love it, and ouch 3 time your hymen restored, thats just describe major evry time, looking forward to your next chapter.
Wonderbee31 chapter 5 . 8/1/2011
Neat, and while Bella doesn't seem to be out for Harry's and the Light's heads, she can still be a wicked witch at some time huh?
Icecce chapter 5 . 8/1/2011
Nice chapter, going to be interesting to see how especially Sirius is going to react to the fact Harry & Bella are married. Continue the good work.
murdrax chapter 4 . 7/23/2011
hmm very interesting story!
Dark Fox King chapter 4 . 7/21/2011
Hmmmm, interesting. Glad to find a good story, haven't been able to find many as of late. I hope to read more. What I'm hoping to see is some dumbls bashing and weasly bashing, with the exception of the twins of course.
Poseidon93 chapter 4 . 7/18/2011
keep it up! its brilliant :)
Chi Vayne chapter 4 . 7/15/2011
Considering her allegiance to Voldemort, Harry won't be on great terms with Bellatrix initially. But since he doesn't really know her, and she isn't responsible for Sirius's death (at least yet, maybe never), Harry won't hate her.
519 | « Prev Page 1 .. 16 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 .. Last Next »