Reviews for True Darkness
Rainbow Engel chapter 5 . 8/29/2011
I'm amused. :) UPDATE SOON!
Dante R Vale chapter 5 . 8/28/2011
Man this story is so amusing

I love the plot
Armacryss chapter 5 . 8/21/2011
Damn ! That's a bloody good story ! Great job !

I'm badly waiting for your next chapter :)

I loved the "over healing" part, and Bellatrix seems so... like her true self ... so lovely insane. Really waiting for your next chapter !
ILoveAnime89 chapter 5 . 8/18/2011
Love it update again soon. .
Call0013 chapter 5 . 8/11/2011
cool
Addictive Label chapter 5 . 8/11/2011
i must just say.. FUCK YOU.. you had to have a cliffie there didnt you? and i bet next chapter is in past tense.. so there is 2 chapters until we see what happens to bellatrix and CO.
Addictive Label chapter 2 . 8/11/2011
i really hope to see more updates.. i see that it was published at 2010-11 so it is quite old for so few chapters.. but i Bloody love the beginning... and harry with a beard *giggle* dont think i have read a story where they portray him with beard before... anyway i will continue to read
TitanNegro chapter 5 . 8/8/2011
This story is actually prety good
murdrax chapter 5 . 8/6/2011
hmm very interesting. i cant wait to see the others reaction when harry pulls his wand on them lol!
UNSpacy000 chapter 5 . 8/5/2011
The duality of the story, using both past and present is an intriguing development that I have not seen before. Flashbacks don't count as they are mostly annoying interruptions. I am most interested in seeing how Bellatrix goes from Riddle's psychopath to Harry's wife. I will be looking out for future chapters.
EDelta88 chapter 5 . 8/4/2011
CURSES! A CLIFFY! .
Leaf Ninja 91 chapter 5 . 8/3/2011
very nice work. please keep it up.
Grey Daughter chapter 5 . 8/2/2011
When will the next chapter come out? I'll go to crazy if I don't read more soon.
UltimateLoveStorys chapter 5 . 8/2/2011
great chapter! cant wait to see what happens next! :)
Skelo chapter 5 . 8/1/2011
love it please continue soon
539 | « Prev Page 1 .. 16 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 .. Last Next »