Reviews for True Darkness
Poseidon93 chapter 4 . 7/18/2011
keep it up! its brilliant :)
Chi Vayne chapter 4 . 7/15/2011
Considering her allegiance to Voldemort, Harry won't be on great terms with Bellatrix initially. But since he doesn't really know her, and she isn't responsible for Sirius's death (at least yet, maybe never), Harry won't hate her.
AnnabelleVictoria chapter 4 . 7/14/2011
thanks for updating! can't wait for more.
Karou WindStalker chapter 4 . 7/14/2011
Awesome to see this updating, once again.
JustMe-Liz chapter 4 . 7/14/2011
I've seen this fic around for a while, but I've never wanted to start reading it because it seemed as though it had been abandoned and I just had a feeling that I was going to like it. I was wrong about both.

Clearly you didn't abandon it and I way more than liked it - I'm beyond addicted already! I LOVE it!
SimFlyer chapter 4 . 7/13/2011
Love it, looking forward to the next update.
Beezlebubbles chapter 4 . 7/13/2011
Poor Bella almost soaked her panty. LOL
UltimateLoveStorys chapter 4 . 7/13/2011
great chapter! cant wait for the next one :D
Wonderbee31 chapter 4 . 7/13/2011
Nice to see more of this, and will be interesting to see how Morgaine starts to train them up, and what else might happen as Harry and Bella are forced to be around each other, and certain plans come to fruition.
kookookarli chapter 4 . 7/13/2011
interesting! :D can't wait for more!
WhiteElfElder chapter 4 . 7/13/2011
I love it, Bella was cowed! It is interesting that Morgana seems to have interest in Harry, but not romantic...more like he is a puzzle that is to be solved; of course, that is all subject to change at her whim. One of the questions is who was supposed to be the single apprentice she originally summoned? Looking forward to the training.
flight.of.the.phoenix.86 chapter 4 . 7/13/2011
good one!

update SOON!
Umbra8191 chapter 4 . 7/13/2011
great chapter i can't wait for the next update.
Hivedragon chapter 4 . 7/13/2011
Very nice update, love Morgan's wicked humor, cant wait for the next one.
jafr86 chapter 4 . 7/13/2011