Reviews for True Darkness
lordblink chapter 11 . 11/23/2014
An absolutely amazing story. I don't see why anyone would be complaining about bouncing from past to present..., it is clearly labeled, so there should be no confusion about what time period they are reading about. I've thoroughly enjoyed reading this, after finding it in another authors list of favorites stories. I do hope to see further updates developing in the near future, as this story is definitely way too good to be left incompleted. Keep up the great work!
Guest chapter 11 . 9/22/2014
really should be continued due to sheer uniqueness
Purple Fire Dragon chapter 11 . 9/20/2014
Hope u continue to write again soon.
Dragoon doom chapter 11 . 9/6/2014
Why not go into the details a little more
Hiro88 chapter 11 . 9/4/2014
awesome story cant wait for the next chapter
Guest chapter 11 . 8/10/2014
Can't wait till the next chapter
The Void Sage chapter 6 . 7/30/2014
im sorry but your explanation for light and dark magic is just plain dumb, it can be completely countered by saying that a completely harmless spell can be used in a way to cause harm and a dark spell can aid someone...
InesLovett chapter 11 . 7/26/2014
UPDATE SOON PLEASE! I really love your story.
The.Pumkin.Qween chapter 11 . 7/17/2014
Queue evil cackle
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 11 . 7/3/2014
Very interesting work, I hope you'll continue it.
KnightlyDreamer chapter 11 . 6/28/2014
Great story
Hop3 u update
Jonn Wolfe chapter 11 . 6/21/2014
This is a fun story, and I hope you come back to it.
Sterben-Salamander chapter 11 . 6/10/2014
I love this story keep up the good work and hope you update soon
Aiko chapter 11 . 4/2/2014
Please update this story, I am in love with it! I want to know what happens next! It is the best story I have ever read and the most original story on . Please finish his story, because I do not write this much for a review ever. It is that good. I love this story too much to let it sit and rot. Please,please finish this wonderful piece of art.
Darth Flamel chapter 11 . 3/27/2014
Please do continue with the story.. It was too engrossing to just stop wanting to read it.
542 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »