Reviews for True Darkness
Sterben-Salamander chapter 11 . 6/10/2014
I love this story keep up the good work and hope you update soon
Aiko chapter 11 . 4/2/2014
Please update this story, I am in love with it! I want to know what happens next! It is the best story I have ever read and the most original story on . Please finish his story, because I do not write this much for a review ever. It is that good. I love this story too much to let it sit and rot. Please,please finish this wonderful piece of art.
Darth Flamel chapter 11 . 3/27/2014
Please do continue with the story.. It was too engrossing to just stop wanting to read it.
Lone wolf aka Black Hawk Omega chapter 11 . 3/23/2014
Please please continue! Don't stop!
sjrodgers23 chapter 11 . 3/23/2014
Loved it so far thank you
Lone wolf aka Black Hawk Omega chapter 5 . 3/23/2014
Awesome! Please update!
Darksblade chapter 11 . 3/14/2014
the hole past and present is quite confusing but good story is far non the less
Guest chapter 2 . 1/26/2014
Makee...himmmm evil...Darknesss ssssurondsss him
HellionWrath chapter 11 . 1/25/2014
Will you update soon? I love this story! Maybe Harry and Bellatrix can taunt Voldemort just to irritate him.. and have Bella pierce Snape with ice or set him on fire.. oh have Harry dress as Darth Vader and shoot lightning at people for an omake maybe?
sdgjsjturfxdmkgfx chapter 11 . 12/16/2013
I love these kinds of stories where Harry goes dark and hooks up with Bellatrix. Can't wait to see more about how the Order deals with them.
redwolf23456 chapter 11 . 12/4/2013
Great Story so far
FrozenForest chapter 11 . 12/3/2013
awesome!
Gracealma chapter 11 . 11/27/2013
Cool story. Any thoughts of updating or has this story been adopted? I so like stories with Harry/Bella.
area808code chapter 11 . 11/18/2013
Excellent story. Loved the story line. So...so...so sad that this story has not been updated in long time. Oh well, it was fun to read as far as it lasted. Life must go on.
Ave Imperium chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
It's too bad that this story seems to be discontinued, I think it had a lot of promise.
530 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »