Reviews for The Urban Legend of Comiket
ArmorBlade chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
Hm, let's see - they sneak in trying to find if any evidence of this urban legend is true, but mostly just fool around to the point it's completely umbelievable no guards found them wandering almost freely about, Izumi's scream was thought to be the legend's ghost and was (supposed) to be humorous?, Kanata comes to visit and seems the ghost at the root of the legend is really her otaku sister/would've been Konata's aunt that whispered to her just as they had been leaving.

Okay, I didn't get lost - but the whole thing feels patchy in how it's written that trying to focus on what is actually going on is a chore to read. Needs some severe polishing and rewording I think. The descriptions and details were there but not clear in context to surrounding sentances or something. Otherwise I didn't mind the wackyness of it all, but it's hard to enjoy as it is.
Redd Hedd chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
Uh, you lost me. They snuck into Comiket and... nothing happened? I was expecting some gruesome horror story, though now that I see the rating in the corner there, I know I should have expected otherwise. But... I'm still confused, especially about the part with Kanata thrown in. Konata's dead... but she isn't? I really don't know what to make of this. Sorry.